Pete: Hearing Rumblings on Sony

Advertisement
Advertisement
The kid from Corn's old school would probably come here if we ever needed to go that route. AG will find someone good. Just like the kid that went to NC St we got on late that everyone was ****ed about.. He balled out this year.

The kid from Corn's old school would probably come here if we ever needed to go that route. AG will find someone good. Just like the kid that went to NC St we got on late that everyone was ****ed about.. He balled out this year.

Matt Dayes? The same Matt Dayes that had 21 carries for 57 yards in conference play?

I'm noticing a trend on this backward-*** site...the more rep you have the lower quality the posts.

Matt Dayes? The same Matt Dayes that had 21 carries for 57 yards in conference play?

I'm noticing a trend on this backward-*** site...the more rep you have the lower quality the posts.

Ok I should have specified he balled out the game I watched (first game of season, starter was suspended.. Ran for 90 yards and 3 TD's) My fault. Good back ahead of him.

Advertisement

Ok I should have specified he balled out the game I watched (first game of season, starter was suspended.. Ran for 90 yards and 3 TD's) My fault. Good back ahead of him.

lol I appreciate the honest response. I just used you as a scapegoat for my general frustrations with internet forums. I liked Dayes as a prospect as he reminds me of Stepfan Taylor from Stanford. I think he'll have a good career but his lack of explosive ability will always limit his YPC, and Thornton is obviously more explosive.

Getting Sony would be about the only thing Golden could do stem the tide of negativity.

I'd say firing Dorito would do the trick.

Lulz.

Seriously though, you're hitting the nail on the head.

As ****** as the last week has been, if Golden fired Dorito and replaced him with someone like Leavitt, the preponderance of the fanbase would be back thinking happy thoughts and drinking the Kool-aid, all abuzz about new uniforms.

lol I appreciate the honest response. I just used you as a scapegoat for my general frustrations with internet forums. I liked Dayes as a prospect as he reminds me of Stepfan Taylor from Stanford. I think he'll have a good career but his lack of explosive ability will always limit his YPC, and Thornton is obviously more explosive.

Like the Stepfan comparison.. I was thinking he reminded me of the Ian Johnson kid from Boise St a few years back. Regardless, would be nice to have a change of pace big bodied back to compliment Duke. It's all good. I was being lazy & didn't look to see how he finished up the season.

Advertisement
Getting Sony would be about the only thing Golden could do stem the tide of negativity.

Lulz.

As ****** as the last week has been, if Golden fired Dorito and replaced him with someone like Leavitt, the preponderance of the fanbase would be back thinking happy thoughts and drinking the Kool-aid, all abuzz about new uniforms.

You are right joe.

Advertisement

Lulz.

Donna says no

Lulz.

As ****ty as the last week has been, if Golden fired Dorito and replaced him with someone like Leavitt, the preponderance of the fanbase would be back thinking happy thoughts and drinking the Kool-aid, all abuzz about new uniforms.

Donna says no
She does love our football history.
194.jpg

**** Sony. But at least he has shown class throughout this. Unlike that other punk who committed to three schools.

Advertisement
Back