Pete: Hearing Rumblings on Sony

Canecanecane

Freshman
PETE: My friends from their boards just saying there is some smoke of him maybe considering us. Both UF and UG ,Anything you hear?

Advertisement
PETE: My friends from their boards just saying there is some smoke of him maybe considering us. Both UF and UG ,Anything you hear?

your friend's a ****, he's ******* with you

206.gif

No chance, but don't worry he will always be a Cane fan. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

Advertisement
Pete should mention what our backup plan is at RB. Surely the staff wants more than one in this class.

Advertisement
No chance, but don't worry he will always be a Cane fan. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

I can't believe this isnt being brought up more often. Guys, he is a Cane at heart and that's good enough for me.........

Looks like Marken is going to end up back at UMass.....seems UMass was going go after GA for impermissble contact if he went there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1769899 said:
Kid was a cane lock since 8th grade and picks georgia. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Even better, was refusing to even meet with our staff, take OVs, nothing. LOCKED DOWN like he was in Pelican Bay.

Of all the kids in So Fla this year, this situation stinks by far the worst IMO.

Advertisement
Back