Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson

I'm confused, why exactly are we supposed to be worked up? We still have 2 safety's committed & you only take 3 in a class when 1 is elite. People seem to agree Carter has the most upside & Smith/Gibson appear to be similar prospects. So all of a sudden the sky is falling because he recommitted & we're not sure why. Cry me a river stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wonder what Richt and Co. got cooking with them saying u gotta go to Gibson.

hmm..

Advertisement
smith, amari, deejay. ***** these kids playing games. let him go live in eugene for 4 years.

Ivins know something Pete doesn't?

[TWEET]817447979170799616[/TWEET]

For those with access...What is Ivins saying?

0 for south ridge(only 2 offered, but still)

Richt & Co told him they were moving in a different direction today when he said he was still considering oregon

Ivins was told that Gibson, and his father, began sexting with Oregon. Then, Miami told him that if he was having second thoughts, they were going to move on and "in a different direction." He maintains that Miami liked Gibson, but that we weren't willing to play games.

If that's the case, I like the power move...Tired of us being yanked around by kids who should be feeling #blessed that we're even at the table...

Advertisement
Gibson played himself on this one. I recently drove through Eugene on my way to Seattle. Ain't ish to do there and that program fell on hard times.

Advertisement
Ivins know something Pete doesn't?

[TWEET]817447979170799616[/TWEET]

For those with access...What is Ivins saying?

0 for south ridge(only 2 offered, but still)

Richt & Co told him they were moving in a different direction today when he said he was still considering oregon

Ivins was told that Gibson, and his father, began sexting with Oregon. Then, Miami told him that if he was having second thoughts, they were going to move on and "in a different direction." He maintains that Miami liked Gibson, but that we weren't willing to play games.

If that's the case, I like the power move...Tired of us being yanked around by kids who should be feeling #blessed that we're even at the table...
I'mma need some more details on this sexting ASAP!

Advertisement
Back