Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson

we're really dogging jj now? i thought he handled his role great this year and fully expect him to step up and be a difference maker next year for us.

Advertisement
I can't wait to see Gibson get burned over again and again by those speedy and tall Washington and USC wide receivers.

Gibson is nothing special. We have enough safeties like him to be honest. Miami needs to find a game changing safety. I can't remember the last time we signed a big time safety, or had one become a game changer for us. Hopefully Jaquan can be that guy for us, but the mediocre safety recruiting has to end.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

J

Deon Bush

Jenkins was really good this year too. And Ray Ray would have been a absolute freak in Diaz' scheme.

Dd
Ivins know something Pete doesn't?

[TWEET]817447979170799616[/TWEET]

For those with access...What is Ivins saying?

0 for south ridge(only 2 offered, but still)

Richt & Co told him they were moving in a different direction today when he said he was still considering oregon

Ivins was told that Gibson, and his father, began sexting with Oregon. Then, Miami told him that if he was having second thoughts, they were going to move on and "in a different direction." He maintains that Miami liked Gibson, but that we weren't willing to play games.

If that's the case, I like the power move...Tired of us being yanked around by kids who should be feeling #blessed that we're even at the table...

Exactly..I love it.

Good luck out west, I'm sure Oregon will pay for your parents travel to PAC 12 games.

UM

Advertisement
Let me just say how much I appreciate this site. Bleacher Report just posted the de-commitment of Gibson like its breaking news. Smh

Advertisement
I live in the Pacific North West in Seattle. Gibson is going to freeze his *** off over here. Its 27 degrees here for the past couple of weeks. Hope he enjoys terrible cloudy weather, ugly women and a team that is going to get beat on by Washington and USC because Oregon is not the same school it once was.

Advertisement
Back