Pete, do you know if Kosy gained any weight? Any bigger?

Advertisement
Who the heck is Kosy.

Sounds like a teddy bear. Kosy the Kuddly Bear. Something you snuggle with.

N'Kosy.. I thought that my wife was the only one that needed to be explain everything.

Last edited:
He put on 7 ounces since the last update. I'm hoping he's more focused on learning and repping the offense than trying to beat his genetics. Just let him make natural gains. He's going to be skinny as a true freshmans no matter what.

Advertisement
Pete, do you know if Kosy gained any weight? Does he looks bigger and stronger? How tall is Kosy?

He's 6'4 and he has put on some weight since arriving at Miami. Everyone does

[TWEET]893776124601393153[/TWEET]

He put on 7 ounces since the last update. I'm hoping he's more focused on learning and repping the offense than trying to beat his genetics. Just let him make natural gains. He's going to be skinny as a true freshmans no matter what.

Before or after the morning ****?

Nope. Kosi hasn't gained a pound and as shown up to campus looking deprived of food. Felder is getting the rest of the team bigger, stronger, and faster except Kosi.

Advertisement
Weight doesnt matter - avoiding mistakes is more important

Yeah the 2 toughest qbs last year were Lamar Jackson and deondre Francois and both weighed 205 or less. Lamar was 197 last year during the season

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who the heck is Kosy.

Sounds like a teddy bear. Kosy the Kuddly Bear. Something you snuggle with.

Little embarrassed for you, it's the green thing. Although why you'd want it to be taller is beyond me.

Aluminum-Can-600x280.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back