Pete, do you know if Kosy gained any weight? Any bigger?

Advertisement
Pete, do you know if Kosy gained any weight? Does he looks bigger and stronger? How tall is Kosy?

Next time try asking if N'Kosi has learned to receive the football from the center without dropping it. I don't give a ***** what he weighs, if he don't fix that, Green Tree will be the only field he ever sees.

Advertisement
He's put on some weight since arriving at Miami. Everyone does

Some more than others.

rsz_pjimage_1.jpg

Cheeseburger.jpg

Advertisement
Corect WestGaCane: That's what Players at the U call him... Kosi, that's what he is called in Ocala and that’s what his Uncle that I talked to in Ocala last Month... Weight does not matter??? It does matter at least for Richt. According to His Uncle.

It is important for him to learn the system as well as learning to receive the football from the center without dropping it like someone mentioned but weight is Important as well for His head coach Mark Richt.

At the end of the day, we all Canes fan and we just want to get back to the glory days. You all have a wonderful day,

Advertisement
Corect WestGaCane: That's what Players at the U call him... Kosi, that's what he is called in Ocala and that’s what his Uncle that I talked to in Ocala last Month... Weight does not matter??? It does matter at least for Richt. According to His Uncle.

It is important for him to learn the system as well as learning to receive the football from the center without dropping it like someone mentioned but weight is Important as well for His head coach Mark Richt.

At the end of the day, we all Canes fan and we just want to get back to the glory days. You all have a wonderful day,

Don't get all tart about the name, you're the one who can't spell it. And maybe, just maybe people are finally sick of talking about this kid's weight as if there's nothing more important going on.

Advertisement
Back