Pete Carroll fired as Seahawks HC

Advertisement
His son was part of the program for a few years... perhaps Pete would be interested in getting out of the crappy Seattle weather and helping out Cristobal in South Florida.
I could be wrong but from what I heard his son hated coaching here. To be fair, he wasn't here at the best time period.

Was he FIRED?!

Everything I'm seeing is that he's moving into an advisory role with the team. Seems more like an "I'm tired" or a "you're tired" than a "you're fired".

Any updated articles?

Was he FIRED?!

Everything I'm seeing is that he's moving into an advisory role with the team. Seems more like an "I'm tired" or a "you're tired" than a "you're fired".

Any updated articles?
There was a mutual agreement. I presume Seattle wants to hit a hard rebuild.

Advertisement
Waiting for Lincoln Riley to get fired. The prodigal son returns.

Advertisement
I would have happily agreed to 2 more Diaz years if it meant we could get Carroll as HC right now.
"Happily" is too strong of a word for having to pick between which two **** sandwiches to take a bite from; but I understand the sentiment. I'd love to have a Pro HC come here.

Was he FIRED?!

Any updated articles?

I think it was a more you're tired or youre fired you pick.

cause sunday pete made a statement saying he'd still love to coach and has the passion and energy for it still.

Advertisement
OIG (29).jpeg
OIG (30).jpeg

Advertisement
Some good assistant coaches on that staff, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Their assistant QB coach
Kerry Joseph was Guidry's OC at McNeese State.

Advertisement
Back