Pete..can we get a Work tonight for Camp Week 2?

Advertisement
Yep...definitely thirsty for some Work.

I specifically want to know what is going on with those AQM discipline rumors and how he is looking in camp. Is he gonna start or are these depth charts more than just BS.

Want to know if Pete thinks OL will look better now that Darling seems to be doing well at RT.

Whether at 260, Chad will start at 3-4 WOLB (rush end) since the Harris black jersey thing makes little sense to me and for whatever reason the team isn't pimping its top two pass rush threats in 17 and98.

Killa Stan gon start?

What's his take on QBs post week 2.

Darrion Owens or Armbrister at Sam?

Is Chick gonna stare down Petrinos daughter and grab his **** and then flick off her old man after eye gouging Parker in the pile.......or more of the same from last year?

Just his general thoughts on how good this team is. Does he still think the D is back....does he expect a win vs. UL or a war?

I love reading the Work. Pete please give us info.

Advertisement
Pete. I thought that Deon Bush was one of our top three defensive guys (along with McGee and Perryman) as a true freshman. Last year, he never seemed to really get back to his old self. I haven't heard much about him so far this year. How is he doing?

Advertisement
409.jpg

^^^^When Pete smugly said his first two words, ever- "TAY TUNZ"

Advertisement
Pete is conspicuous by his silence, wonder if he could at least give us smoke signal or clue as to the ETA. Need to hear from the man in the know:Y-u-no:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back