Pete, camp surprises?

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

So we are 3 weeks in, can you give us some camp surprises thus far, some guys who have impressed or made huge leaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not Pete but I'd probably start with Malik Rosier. Kid went from "doesn't belong at Miami and a true freshman will start over him" to "has made great strides, picked up the new offense and will most likely start." I'd call that a pleasant surprise.

Not Pete but I'd probably start with Malik Rosier. Kid went from "doesn't belong at Miami and a true freshman will start over him" to "has made great strides, picked up the new offense and will most likely start." I'd call that a pleasant surprise.

Or mike Harley

Advertisement
Gotta throw Patchan out there. Kids coming back strong after 2 knee issues.

I would agree on Patchan, to think with the depth we have at DE and this kid is going to get burn, amazing what he has done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Bethel has been a pleasant surprise according to the staff. Would be huge to get some production out of him off the bench

Advertisement
Advertisement
So much good news from camp:

Berrios making buku catches, probably because he's being better utilized
Langham catching balls, allegedly learned how to use his body
Homer proving to be the #2 RB that we desperately need
Dallas learning the WR position quickly
Harley already burning people on Greentree
Rosier looks to be winning the QB job
M. Jackson being regularly mentioned as a player
Finley racking up tackles (why was that safety spot so active in scrimmage 2?)

It's good ****, man. And a lot of the players who have shown out in practice are offensive players, which is obviously good news considering we're feeling pretty high on our D.

TWO WEEKS, BYEAAAAAGGHHHHH.

Advertisement
Back