Pete Ariz is Worldwide!

Cyberstalking just went to a whole different level! [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz just went to the gym for an emergency 3 hour workout.
5C7CFE86-186C-4077-93B2-FAEDE5EE82CB.jpgcheck the GOT shirt
846C27AB-EF61-4501-ACB5-8610E949B26B.jpg

Advertisement
She'll be everyone's avatar by next week, with the exception of a few, I'm recalling a few great butt avatars that should not be considered for change.

For those that don't know, no she's not from Miami or attended Miami. She's from Pitt, she's Jason taylors (dolphins player) little sister. She's been miami for a long time for obvious reasons, worked for 560, and recently moved to LA to go work with FS1. She cheers for Miami teams since she spent a lot of her adulthood down here.

Advertisement
Now Pete... you gotta fall back on your training. Dont rise to the occassion.

Be like a cheeseburger and have some ice cream.

xD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heard a few people asking of Pete's whereabouts, some few days ago............seems he's been ...huh....busy!?!?!?

Jay Taylor is functionally retarded.....all she does is /act contrarian and offer no real opinions.

I had to stop listening to 790 because of her in the AM

Jay Taylor is functionally retarded.....all she does is /act contrarian and offer no real opinions.

Can't offer any opinions with Pete's dyck in her windpipe. Dig?

Advertisement

I never understood the strategy of putting a pretty girl on the radio to talk about sports.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can't offer any opinions with Pete's dyck in her windpipe. Dig?
LOL

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Are you coming to the game tomorrow champ?
**** straight !

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back