Pete’s boss taking a beating

Advertisement
We do have two, one I like, and the other my Wife snuck into the home with an assist from her sister. I'm neither a dog or cat person, but since I've owned both, cats are far easier IMO.

We travel quite a bit (fun) and the boys keep us busy with sports far and near, so that's what I base my opinion on. It was a headache planning for our canine until it was his time. I do miss that dog, but we're busier now than ever and not having to plan for our being away is the only thing I don't miss.
That’s my wife’s opinion too now that Jawsome (the pug) is getting treats in heaven. Far easier to travel to my son’s basketball tournaments.

Historically, absolutely right. Quite a few:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan (SMU)
Roman Reigns (Georgia Tech)
The Rock (Miami)
Tito Santana (West Texas State)
The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (West Texas State)
Dusty Rhodes (West Texas State)
John Cena (Springfield College)
Big E (Iowa)
Bray Wyatt (Troy)
IRS (Syracuse)
The Uso Brothers (West Alabama)
Darren Young (Fairfield ****inson)
Doctor Death Steve Williams (Sooners)
Jake Hager (Sooners)
Titus O Neil (Gators)
Ron Simmons (FSU)
The Total Package Lex Luger (Miami)
R-Truth (Harding)
Baron Corbin (NW Missouri St)
Bill Goldberg (Georgia)
Ahmed Johnson (Tennessee)
Kane (NE Missouri State)
JBL (Abilene Christian)
Vader (Colorado)
Droz (Maryland)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (North Texas)

And going from basketball to wrestling:
The Undertaker (Texas Wesleyan)
Kevin Nash (Tennessee)

Did all of these men lose the right to representation once they stepped away from football?
Didn't Dusty Rhodes play college baseball also?

So true. This article is the epitome of carrying water for an organization. Its a joke. One of the most one-sided, full of **** articles i've read.
All “ journalist‘s “ ( I use that loosely) are carrying water for somebody. That’s why it’s dead , it’s now activism or agenda driven. Such a sad fall.

Advertisement
Running backs have a legit gripe, and it is their agents job to do anything in their power to get their guy the most money possible. Running backs getting upset and mad at ownership...idk...the position itself is devalued. Thats facts. The league is different now. Owners and personnel guys are doing what the leagues constructs allow them to do. This is a CBA issue to deal with. Today's NFL still uses archaic position groupings to determine salaries, especially at the franchise and transition tag levels. Next round of negotiations, the union should probably renegotiate position designations for salary purposes. Perhaps WR/TE/RB/FB/HB all get clumped together as skill position guys and salaries are based on the collective average of the top X salaries? There is a lot of vague positions anyway in this era of the NFL. TEs that line up mostly offline and WR (most of the good ones) still getting franchise and transitioned at like 12M, while WRs are franchised/transitioned at like a little under 20M currently. RBs have handfuls of catches or more every game. Very positionless is offense these days.

k
Running backs have a legit gripe, and it is their agents job to do anything in their power to get their guy the most money possible. Running backs getting upset and mad at ownership...idk...the position itself is devalued. Thats facts. The league is different now. Owners and personnel guys are doing what the leagues constructs allow them to do. This is a CBA issue to deal with. Today's NFL still uses archaic position groupings to determine salaries, especially at the franchise and transition tag levels. Next round of negotiations, the union should probably renegotiate position designations for salary purposes. Perhaps WR/TE/RB/FB/HB all get clumped together as skill position guys and salaries are based on the collective average of the top X salaries? There is a lot of vague positions anyway in this era of the NFL. TEs that line up mostly offline and WR (most of the good ones) still getting franchise and transitioned at like 12M, while WRs are franchised/transitioned at like a little under 20M currently. RBs have handfuls of catches or more every game. Very positionless is offense these days.
jimmy graham was the famous one.

**** that. The Atari 800 had a real keyboard. That Doyel loser used an Atari 400 with a touch keypad.
I might be giving the Indianapolis paper too much credit. On reevaluation, I think that the AI might have been produced by a Timex/Syntax Error 1000. Replete with 2K memory!

1690753329618.jpeg

Advertisement
This guy has drawn controversy over the years. The details are hazy, but I remember he ****ed off Heat fans during the Lebron era for an article or two when Heat-Pacers was a rivalry. Anyways, what a bad article. It's really, really unfair and speculative to pawn this off on the agent. For all we know, he's just doing what his client wants. Very unfair article to suggest the agent is pushing this and Taylor is the poor pawn in all this. That's just pure speculation. Disappointed an actual journalist wrote this. It sounds like some trash a message board poster would write.

Advertisement
Actually there are a few grammatical errors:
-he uses “farther” instead of further
-he says “passively aggressively” instead of “passive aggressively”
-he says “a dude name Malki” instead of “a dude named malki”
-he says “is like the any room” instead of “is like any room”
-he capitalized “Only as strong as it’s weakest link” when that is a subjective clause and should not be capitalized
-he says “fall over a cliff” instead of “fall off a cliff”

You are officially the CIS grammar king!

This guy has drawn controversy over the years. The details are hazy, but I remember he ****ed off Heat fans during the Lebron era for an article or two when Heat-Pacers was a rivalry. Anyways, what a bad article. It's really, really unfair and speculative to pawn this off on the agent. For all we know, he's just doing what his client wants. Very unfair article to suggest the agent is pushing this and Taylor is the poor pawn in all this. That's just pure speculation. Disappointed an actual journalist wrote this. It sounds like some trash a message board poster would write.

In one paragraph he tells you how brilliant the football player is.

In the next paragraph, he wants you to believe that a Miami-Dade attendee has tricked this brilliant football player into doing something awful.

Advertisement
In one paragraph he tells you how brilliant the football player is.

In the next paragraph, he wants you to believe that a Miami-Dade attendee has tricked this brilliant football player into doing something awful.
There is a bizarre elitism in name-dropping Miami Dade College as though it is some sort of personal hit against someone’s intelligence.

there are very few sports journalists that are good writers. he isnt one of them. remember sports journalism is the bottom of the totem pole in journalism

there are very few sports journalists that are good writers. he isnt one of them. remember sports journalism is the bottom of the totem pole in journalism
There is an incredible range of talent, and being talented doesn’t mean you’re the star writer. When I was at The Herald, Susan ****ing was BY FAR the best pure writer in the sports section, but unless you cared about fishing, you wouldn’t read her articles.

Advertisement
Back