Pete’s boss taking a beating

Advertisement
Ouch

It's hard to imagine a ****ier, more poorly-written article than that one. I mean, all the words are spelled correctly, but I haven't seen too many articles so filled with terrible logic and misplaced grievance. ****, the writer is mad because Andrew Luck picked a doctor FROM STANFORD! What a *******! How dare he!

Ouch

That was truly a terrible article. Just woeful.

Who cares if his group also represents wrestlers. The average salary for. WWE wrestler is close to $1M. Football and wrestling are sports entertainment. Do they not deserve representation too?

It's hard to imagine a ****ier, more poorly-written article than that one. I mean, all the words are spelled correctly, but I haven't seen too many articles so filled with terrible logic and misplaced grievance. ****, the writer is mad because Andrew Luck picked a doctor FROM STANFORD! What a *******! How dare he!
So true. This article is the epitome of carrying water for an organization. Its a joke. One of the most one-sided, full of **** articles i've read.

Actually there are a few grammatical errors:
-he uses “farther” instead of further
-he says “passively aggressively” instead of “passive aggressively”
-he says “a dude name Malki” instead of “a dude named malki”
-he says “is like the any room” instead of “is like any room”
-he capitalized “Only as strong as it’s weakest link” when that is a subjective clause and should not be capitalized
-he says “fall over a cliff” instead of “fall off a cliff”

Advertisement
Ouch

Pathetic
thats-just-awful-chuck-nice.gif

Doyel is pretty trash.

also, RBs are notoriously poorly paid in the NFL. Taylor was never gonna be negotiated with like Shaq or others in terms of fair compensation value.

That was truly a terrible article. Just woeful.

Who cares if his group also represents wrestlers. The average salary for. WWE wrestler is close to $1M. Football and wrestling are sports entertainment. Do they not deserve representation too?
many former CFB players end up in wrestling too.

Advertisement
Ehh. Pretty sure that's no longer Pete's boss. I could be wrong though. Not hoping that's the case. Just stating you don't need to drag Pete into this **** if he's over and done with him which for Pete's sake(pardon the pun)I hope he is.

many former CFB players end up in wrestling too.
Historically, absolutely right. Quite a few:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan (SMU)
Roman Reigns (Georgia Tech)
The Rock (Miami)
Tito Santana (West Texas State)
The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (West Texas State)
Dusty Rhodes (West Texas State)
John Cena (Springfield College)
Big E (Iowa)
Bray Wyatt (Troy)
IRS (Syracuse)
The Uso Brothers (West Alabama)
Darren Young (Fairfield ****inson)
Doctor Death Steve Williams (Sooners)
Jake Hager (Sooners)
Titus O Neil (Gators)
Ron Simmons (FSU)
The Total Package Lex Luger (Miami)
R-Truth (Harding)
Baron Corbin (NW Missouri St)
Bill Goldberg (Georgia)
Ahmed Johnson (Tennessee)
Kane (NE Missouri State)
JBL (Abilene Christian)
Vader (Colorado)
Droz (Maryland)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (North Texas)

And going from basketball to wrestling:
The Undertaker (Texas Wesleyan)
Kevin Nash (Tennessee)

Did all of these men lose the right to representation once they stepped away from football?

Advertisement
Advertisement
My fault. Love your cats guys. Just don’t make them your profile pic. It’s a bit, something.

We do have two, one I like, and the other my Wife snuck into the home with an assist from her sister. I'm neither a dog or cat person, but since I've owned both, cats are far easier IMO.

We travel quite a bit (fun) and the boys keep us busy with sports far and near, so that's what I base my opinion on. It was a headache planning for our canine until it was his time. I do miss that dog, but we're busier now than ever and not having to plan for our being away is the only thing I don't miss.

We do have two, one I like, and the other my Wife snuck into the home with an assist from her sister. I'm neither a dog or cat person, but since I've owned both, cats are far easier IMO.

We travel quite a bit (fun) and the boys keep us busy with sports far and near, so that's what I base my opinion on. It was a headache planning for our canine until it was his time. I do miss that dog, but we're busier now than ever and not having to plan for our being away is the only thing I don't miss.
I understand the dog thing. Ours got run over about a year ago & we’ve drug our feet getting another. The freedom is nice. We travel a lot as well.

Cats are just moody MFelines. I have seen some cool ones though. I just can’t relate to dudes who are obsessed with them. Such a strange concept.

Historically, absolutely right. Quite a few:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan (SMU)
Roman Reigns (Georgia Tech)
The Rock (Miami)
Tito Santana (West Texas State)
The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (West Texas State)
Dusty Rhodes (West Texas State)
John Cena (Springfield College)
Big E (Iowa)
Bray Wyatt (Troy)
IRS (Syracuse)
The Uso Brothers (West Alabama)
Darren Young (Fairfield ****inson)
Doctor Death Steve Williams (Sooners)
Jake Hager (Sooners)
Titus O Neil (Gators)
Ron Simmons (FSU)
The Total Package Lex Luger (Miami)
R-Truth (Harding)
Baron Corbin (NW Missouri St)
Bill Goldberg (Georgia)
Ahmed Johnson (Tennessee)
Kane (NE Missouri State)
JBL (Abilene Christian)
Vader (Colorado)
Droz (Maryland)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (North Texas)

And going from basketball to wrestling:
The Undertaker (Texas Wesleyan)
Kevin Nash (Tennessee)

Did all of these men lose the right to representation once they stepped away from football?
Lex Luger! There was some story way back about Richt telling his players that he had played with Lex at Miami and took his players to a wrestling match. (May have been at FSU).

Sure enough as Lex made his entrance to the ring, he recognized richt and yelled out “Boca!” (what he called richt because that’s where richt went to high school).

Advertisement
Back