Perspective

That was gonna be my response.

We have gone up-temp spread. For the most part we look really good running it. The problem is, the execution has been inconsistent.

Lets not forget a lot of times when we go uptempo we shoot ourselves in the foot with procedure or false starts....COLEY being a main culprit of this.

Gawk: penalties can be fixed. Lack of talent can't. So why not work on the penalties and use a system that has looked good at times instead of insisting on a plan that we just can't run.

We had enough long drives and red zone posessions to win both FSU and UNC games by 14+ points. Kaaya cant hit a wide open, five yard pass half the time. 30 second 3 and outs which is what Kaaya would produce in a open offense, and our opponents score 45 points

They moved the ball on those tempo drives. Not all, but they haven't moved the ball w the ground drives.

Yes, they have and can move the ball with the ground game, not consistent enough though, just like the up-tempo drives.

Players have to execute, regardless of what is called, and we are not doing it on a consistent basis.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is Richts 16th year.

He should know how to work around the Os weaknesses

16 years here? Look who he's taking over for and then rethink your statement. The offensive line is god awful in the run game and even worse pass blocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop making excuses. Offense returned 10 starters including the whole OL. Offense is worse this year even though everyone is a year older.

We returned the whole crappy line? We asked them to forget everything they learned from Kehoe and start from scratch? And we expect them to improve ... from day 1?

Well... day 1 was in march.

But my point isn't an indictment of the OL.. it's an indictment of the coach for putting em in position to fail... so I agree w u.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. The coaches are clearly trying to hide the fact that the OL is not good.

Advertisement
Bueller? Bueller?

Just gonna play devil's advocate here for a second and ask a question.

Why was Georgia's offense usually among the top in the SEC in total yards and scoring? (in 2014 they were #1 in PPG with 41.3)

Mike Bobo. He left after that season.

In 2015, they finished 85th.

Did Richt call plays either season?

I don't know man, I'm just asking.

Why did you stop researching in 2014?

They played a season in 2015. Were you satisfied with the information?

It seems his point is that teams led by head coach Mark Richt have generally been successful on offense. If we're going to look for a solitary year to judge every head coach, then no one is any good.

It seems his point is that teams led by head coach Mark Richt have generally been successful on offense. If we're going to look for a solitary year to judge every head coach, then no one is any good.

Ask him what his point was.

Well, when he says that Georgia's offense was usually among the top in the SEC in yardage and scoring, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that his point is that Georgia's offense was usually among the top in the SEC in yardage and scoring. But that's just me.

Advertisement

Well, when he says that Georgia's offense was usually among the top in the SEC in yardage and scoring, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that his point is that Georgia's offense was usually among the top in the SEC in yardage and scoring. But that's just me.

Wow

Bueller? Bueller?

Just gonna play devil's advocate here for a second and ask a question.

Why was Georgia's offense usually among the top in the SEC in total yards and scoring? (in 2014 they were #1 in PPG with 41.3)

I didn't stop researching, I saw it. Teams/units have off years though. I don't/didn't know why they fell off in 2015. I don't know anything about UGA.

Advertisement

There's no point, d!ck. I asked a question. Holy ****. SMH

Bueller? Bueller?

I didn't stop researching, I saw it. Teams/units have off years though. I don't/didn't know why they fell off in 2015. I don't know anything about UGA.

So did you think it was an outlier (2014)?

When was the last time Richt called the plays?

Advertisement
Back