Perryman

I cant imagine this man's highlight tape when he leaves here, gonna be a catalog of destruction.

I know its been discussed b4 but hes one of the most violent players weve ever had on defense.

Advertisement
Ron Arp <rarp@amplifygroup.com>
To: bozcane
RE: Butkus Watch List: No Denzel Perryman??????

Yes, exciting game and good effort by Mr. Perryman. Our watch list was released in July. We will be announcing our semi-finalists in late October. He doesn’t have to be on the watch list to become a semi-finalist.

Ron D. Arp
Amplify Group, Inc. & Team Butkus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 1:59 PM
To: rarp@butkusfoundation.org
Subject: Butkus Watch List: No Denzel Perryman??????

Hi Ron,

If you saw yesterday's game against UF, Denzel Perryman very much deserves to be on the list.

How is it he isn't listed?
---
bozcane

"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

I cant imagine this man's highlight tape when he leaves here, gonna be a catalog of destruction.

I know its been discussed b4 but hes one of the most violent players weve ever had on defense.

Always said it.....Perryman reminds me of Jon Beason and Nate Webster.

Beason with the way he diagnoses and quick twitch reaction to play...and Webster witht he explosion he brings when he actually gets there...

Rewatchh the game if u can...dude was lighting up everything moving..lineman included.

My Boy Armbrister also was smooth in the open field..he isnt good @ taking on blocks...but dude slipped a few of them throughout the game that make me go...."what the heck>?" ...dude did a kung fu dip on one and made a tfl/

I think LuCane can weigh on this as well but a very important part of that game was that not only was DP playing like a maniac, he never slowed down. In fact he actually looks a bit faster this year and he is certainly in amazing shape cardio wise.

You pack on all that weight its not easy to keep, or improve stamina, but he looks fast and well conditioned.

I think LuCane can weigh on this as well but a very important part of that game was that not only was DP playing like a maniac, he never slowed down. In fact he actually looks a bit faster this year and he is certainly in amazing shape cardio wise.

You pack on all that weight its not easy to keep, or improve stamina, but he looks fast and well conditioned.

This

Advertisement
Love Scaryman. I was arguing with dudes on here about him before the season. He's definitely in the same league as our top LBs. He was hurt last year and had Darius **** in his lap all year. But he showed his 1st year that he was as special as guys like Vilma and Morgan. He was an absolute terror against u***. Everywhere.

He has a baby on the way.
Pretty sure if he keeps playing the way he is now, he's going to be a high draft pick.
Going to be a freak at the combine.
Would have been top 10 in the bench press at last year's combine.
Not top 10 amongst linebackers but top 10 overall.
He's fast, 243lbs, strong as ****, and most importantly, he's a football player with great instincts.

Thank the lord for allowing our program to be blessed with great linebackers consistently.

He's good, but he's not SEC good. He's big, but he's not SEC big. I mean, he was only a 3 star coming out of high school. lol

Thank god we play the SEC so we don't have to hear that again.

That improved D-line/depth could turn us into a contender. One weakness can really cause a lot of problems and this year I don't think we have one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back