Perryman traded to the Raiders

Advertisement
As a Titans fan, lol….
You seriously LoL when Ryan Tannehill is your QB?

A GUY with a similar path as Mariota? An oft injured player who seemingly couldn't put it together until he went to a team that put him in a system and position he could succeed in?

Titans had Mariota running 12 personnel concepts, playing under center like it's the fuqin 80s.

Dude is a spread-shotgun QB and thrives in a system led by those concepts.

He is a definite gamer with ice in his veins and brings way more of an element to an offensive attack than Carr.

You seriously LoL when Ryan Tannehill is your QB?

A GUY with a similar path as Mariota? An oft injured player who seemingly couldn't put it together until he went to a team that put him in a system and position he could succeed in?

Titans had Mariota running 12 personnel concepts, playing under center like it's the fuqin 80s.

Dude is a spread-shotgun QB and thrives in a system led by those concepts.

He is a definite gamer with ice in his veins and brings way more of an element to an offensive attack than Carr.
Tannehill has played like a top 10 QB since he came to Tennessee. He actually played well in Miami at times but dealt with injuries and then Gase. Mariota has never played that well. Blame the scheme all you want but Tannehill’s a clear upgrade. Mariota is terrible working in the pocket, can’t sense pressure, and is made of glass. He’s not getting the perfect scheme in the NFL like he did in Oregon. Henry took off once Tannehill became the starter because no defense was worried about Mariota throwing the ball. So yes I am laughing.

Tannehill has played like a top 10 QB since he came to Tennessee. He actually played well in Miami at times but dealt with injuries and then Gase. Mariota has never played that well. Blame the scheme all you want but Tannehill’s a clear upgrade. Mariota is terrible working in the pocket, can’t sense pressure, and is made of glass. He’s not getting the perfect scheme in the NFL like he did in Oregon.

Mariota was drafted to a 2 win Titans team that had no talent to help him out. Dealt with trash coaches and dealt with injuries too.

Yet you give those excuses for Tannehill and not Mariota?

Stop the BS man.

Tannehill would not have played well with ANY of the coordinators Mariota had before Arthur Smith and Jon Robinson.

Titans had him under center playing in 2 TE sets.. most young QBS in the NFL who grew up in shotgun-spread offenses their entire lives wouldn't be good at sensing pressure playing under center every snap and having to do 5 to 7 step drops.

Mariota doesn't need the perfect scheme, that was a dumb statement.

He just needs a scheme that fits his abilities like every player does.

Put him in shotgun, spread it out, sprinkle in some read-option and you got yourself a **** good QB.

You don't put an athlete like Mariota under center working double TE sets 70% of the time.

No modern QB would thrive in an offense like that.

Titans failed Mariota.

Ken Whisencunt and Mike Mularkey?

Man gtfoh.

Raiders need to start Mariota

Tannehill has played like a top 10 QB since he came to Tennessee. He actually played well in Miami at times but dealt with injuries and then Gase. Mariota has never played that well. Blame the scheme all you want but Tannehill’s a clear upgrade. Mariota is terrible working in the pocket, can’t sense pressure, and is made of glass. He’s not getting the perfect scheme in the NFL like he did in Oregon. Henry took off once Tannehill became the starter because no defense was worried about Mariota throwing the ball. So yes I am laughing.

This makes absolutely NO SENSE. Henry took off because he's a volume back!!! He needs carries to mesh with his oline.

Henry never averaged 20-25 carries a game when Mariota was QB.

They had Dion Lewis getting carries over Henry. Gtfoh.

News flash: Henry has faced more loaded Boxs than any back in the NFL WHILE Tannehill has started. Which means teams don't respect Tannehill throwing either.

The biggest difference is volume. Henry ain't no scat back you can give 10-13 touches a game. You gotta feed that monster. Which Arthur Smith started doing, then worked the play-action which took pressure off Tannehill.

Tannehill playoff numbers are deplorable. He stinks in the pressure moments even when the entire defense is keyed on Henry.

Advertisement
He’s lucky they traded him, they were going to cut him fire not being vaccinated… he was already told In so many words
I'm a big fan of Perryman and hope he can finally stay healthy for a season and this works out for him.

But yeah - this was basically a "You want him, you got him" type deal. Perryman and a 7th in exchange for a 6th? Raiders pretty much said "we'll just take him for nothing before you cut him"

This makes absolutely NO SENSE. Henry took off because he's a volume back!!! He needs carries to mesh with his oline.

Henry never averaged 20-25 carries a game when Mariota was QB.

They had Dion Lewis getting carries over Henry. Gtfoh.

News flash: Henry has faced more loaded Boxs than any back in the NFL WHILE Tannehill has started. Which means teams don't respect Tannehill throwing either.

The biggest difference is volume. Henry ain't no scat back you can give 10-13 touches a game. You gotta feed that monster. Which Arthur Smith started doing, then worked the play-action which took pressure off Tannehill.

Tannehill playoff numbers are deplorable. He stinks in the pressure moments even when the entire defense is keyed on Henry.
So why wasn’t Mariota thriving under Arthur Smith? You do realize he was the starter to begin the 2019 season right and he was flat out garbage. Henry was the full time starter as well but wasn’t getting going because no one respected Mariota. Tannehill came in and thrived and Henry started to become the best RB in football. He couldn’t get the volume carries because Mariota couldn’t sustain drives. Mariota also played under LaFleur in 2018 who definitely wasn’t running a 1940s offense like Mularkey was. The team was definitely talented and he’s had talent around him since Jon Robinson became GM in 2016. I hope he does start for the Raiders eventually just so you can how terrible he is. Then again, he’ll probably be injured two games in. Also, I’m not entirely confident Tannehill will lead the Titans to a SB but I do know he’s a **** of a lot better than Mariota

He couldn't / wouldn't get on the practice field. Nor would he get vaccinated (the only player not to).

The writing was on the wall - Rhule doesn't suffer fools. I genuinely don't know what Perryman was playing at.
yeah i forgot the vaccination part, hope it was worth his career not to get a FDA approved vaccine safer than half the protein and pre workout **** they take on a normal basis. smh

I loved Perryman at UM. But man why risk your NFL career and your team's chances of making the playoffs over a slight prick in your arm? Makes no sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back