Perryman traded to the Raiders

Advertisement
Advertisement
Raiders should've signed him this off season with Bradley coaching there

disappointed as a panthers fan. I think he's an upgrade over Jermaine carter but he kept getting hurt all off season and lost out on the starting gig.

Advertisement
Carr is a lot better than he gets credit for. If you want to get rid of him for a Top 10 QB, sure. But he's easily in the top half of the league, maybe pushing top third. He's the least of the raiders problems, put it that way.
See another true dat emoji but we don't have one. Again not saying I like or agree with this comment because I could careless about the raiders but this a true statement and or opinion.

Carr is a lot better than he gets credit for. If you want to get rid of him for a Top 10 QB, sure. But he's easily in the top half of the league, maybe pushing top third. He's the least of the raiders problems, put it that way.
**** no. START Mariota

disappointed as a panthers fan. I think he's an upgrade over Jermaine carter but he kept getting hurt all off season and lost out on the starting gig.
He couldn't / wouldn't get on the practice field. Nor would he get vaccinated (the only player not to).

The writing was on the wall - Rhule doesn't suffer fools. I genuinely don't know what Perryman was playing at.

Reminds me of the Dolphins with Tannehill. Just good enough to keep but not good enough to win anything.

Advertisement
Bradley didn’t use him for his strength last year, way too much dropped down in cover. Now he gets traded back to him, that’s not good for his career!

He’s lucky they traded him, they were going to cut him fire not being vaccinated… he was already told In so many words

Advertisement
I loved him on the Chargers but he was hurt literally every single year. He hits so hard he's only good for about 8-10 games a year from all the injuries.

Advertisement
Back