Perryman sounds off on the dolphins

Advertisement
Perryman has not done **** at the next level, shut up n play , son.

See also:

Caneibal said:
Every year since Al Golden took over this train wreck we have improved on and off the field. No more NCAA sanctions, more wins every year, n better recruiting class. Still many of the basement mental midgets here complain. We r not going to play for or win the NC every year, those days are over.

Caneibal said:
Mental Midget U fanbase.....
To all the naysayers, Uncle Luke, and the bandwagon fans this U is in a better position now than 3 yrs ago. We have a 9 win season, a top 5 recruiting class, and a bright future. Yes, our defense is below par but we are not to far away. Give Golden 2 more yrs, same results he must go. By 2015 at a minimum we must win ACC championship. Why 2 yrs, he will have a Senior-Junior team with 2 deep in every position, no excuses. Go CANES!!!!!

Could understand him being torqued off. But, since when do the dolphins draft Miami players? You could fill an all-star team up with guys they passed up when we had good teams. So, he's in good company.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/draft.htm

The years when we had ballers they were scooped up and the phins either didnt have a 1st round pick or were too far down, they have drafted vernon carey, green, and hill in the first from miami, but the phins have had some horrible drafts through out the years

Reminds me of Frank Gore. He was ****ed at all the teams who passed him up. He made each and everyone pay for their poor decision making. .

Reminds me of Frank Gore. He was ****ed at all the teams who passed him up. He made each and everyone pay for their poor decision making. .

He was coming off about three knee injuries in 3 years... Did he really say that? It's a miracle Gore can walk let alone be a potential future HOF... DP needs to play... Prove SD right and forget everyone else...

Advertisement

See also:

Caneibal said:
Every year since Al Golden took over this train wreck we have improved on and off the field. No more NCAA sanctions, more wins every year, n better recruiting class. Still many of the basement mental midgets here complain. We r not going to play for or win the NC every year, those days are over.

Caneibal said:
To all the naysayers, Uncle Luke, and the bandwagon fans this U is in a better position now than 3 yrs ago. We have a 9 win season, a top 5 recruiting class, and a bright future. Yes, our defense is below par but we are not to far away. Give Golden 2 more yrs, same results he must go. By 2015 at a minimum we must win ACC championship. Why 2 yrs, he will have a Senior-Junior team with 2 deep in every position, no excuses. Go CANES!!!!!

wow. whata **** gobbler

I get why he's upset but this happens all the time during any draft. Teams tell Player A that they'll pick him, and they end up changing their minds and picking Player B. It's part of the process.

He has to circle every team on including SD for passing him up... He went 2nd round... It's a blessing to be drafted period... Now is not the time... Perrymsn has to prove himself first before he talks a big game... It's the NFL... It's a new league... DP focus on grabbing that spot from Teo...

These kids aren't dumb, I think Perryman knew he wouldn't be picked at 14. I think what he is alluding to is the fact that the hometown team wine'd and dine'd him and gave him the impression that if he was still there in Round 2 that they would def grab him.

Obviously, he wasn't smart enough to know that was just "coach speak". But the fins needed a LB so for them not to grab him probably ****ed him off even more. He should be happy. SD is not a bad spot to land. At least its better then going to J'ville or Cleveland.

Advertisement
denzel denzel denzel.....this is Miami you are talking about. The team that celebrated the gators and tebow...Drafted a Wr for a qb and has ****ed up every draft since the 70s

Go enjoy your career and **** the fins

Glad he's using it for motivation. Making some good coin and being in San Diego is not exactly punishment.

Advertisement
The Dolphins have been passing up on Hurricanes since the beginning of time.

Why would things change now?

While I like Perryman, the dolphins made the correct choice with Phillips.
Phillips was their best rated player when they selected.
Its about time the Dolphins starting drafting (BPA) best player available.
Dolphins get an "A" from me in this draft.

It's gotta be tough hating every team but the one that picked you since they as well passed you up.

All others teams are not the home team and did not keep talking to him and give him the impression they are about to draft him. The Dolphins did. So, I understand if you are a Dolphins fan and want to take their side but common.....

Advertisement

See also:

Caneibal said:

Caneibal said:

wow. whata **** gobbler
Reprorted

denzel denzel denzel.....this is Miami you are talking about. The team that celebrated the gators and tebow...Drafted a Wr for a qb and has ****ed up every draft since the 70s

Go enjoy your career and **** the fins

dammit I really need a HD fullsize version of your avatar pic

Advertisement
Back