Perryman sounds off on the dolphins

brock

All-American
he is ****ed at them man.

"I can't wait to play the Dolphins," Perryman told Michael Gehlken of U-T San Diego. "December 20. I've already got it circled on my schedule. It's the hometown team, and it's one of the teams that passed me up."

Perryman seemed to believe the Dolphins planned to draft him and appears upset things didn't pan out.

"They were talking to me, telling me all this good stuff," Perryman said. "We're all grown. You can tell me you're going to take me or not. Don't sugar coat with me. It is what it is. But Dec. 20, it's on and popping. Every other week, too."

Dolphins are dumb af they passed on some Miami Hurricanes this year who could have really helped the team once again... It never fails

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/766312?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited:
Advertisement
Perryman has not done **** at the next level, shut up n play , son.
He a beast and we all know his play does his talking. Never had one complaint about him at Miami regarding character issues. The Dolphins passing on him really got to him though.

It's gotta be tough hating every team but the one that picked you since they as well passed you up.

It's gotta be tough hating every team but the one that picked you since they as well passed you up.
Perryman is a hometown kid at a position of need for the Dolphins. You never know what type of conversations they had before the draft. I'm assuming by his reactions is that he thought they would have picked him in the second round instead of trading out of that pick they held.

Advertisement
Who knows, don't care about the reasoning, and as another said he should just shut up and play.

LeBron went back to Cleveland and all this talk is cheap by people. Show him the money when he's a free agent, this comment of his will be a distant memory.

Dolphins have positions of need all over the place. I wanted them to pick up Perryman as well, but it is what it is. Had the Phins picked Jordan Phillips before Perryman would've been one thing, but that isn't the case. The Dolphins made the perfect pick with Parker, not sure what he's complaining about, he wasn't going to go top 10.

Dolphins have positions of need all over the place. I wanted them to pick up Perryman as well, but it is what it is. Had the Phins picked Jordan Phillips before Perryman would've been one thing, but that isn't the case. The Dolphins made the perfect pick with Parker, not sure what he's complaining about, he wasn't going to go top 10.

Yeah I knew the fins wasn't going to pick him in the 1st unless they draded back in to get him at the end of the round. They could have taken him in the second with their 47th pick.. I mean you just signed suh so that really wasn't a need

Advertisement

Remember when the Dolphins traded down in the 2nd round, Perryman was chosen two spots after their original pick which they traded to the Eagles. Miami was hoping Kendricks would fall; they gave their true motive away after he went to the Vikings and they traded down.

Yeah I knew the fins wasn't going to pick him in the 1st unless they draded back in to get him at the end of the round. They could have taken him in the second with their 47th pick.. I mean you just signed suh so that really wasn't a need

Can't for sure say it wasn't a need. In order for Suh to be dominant(3 technique), you need someone to occupy two blockers(1 technique). Jared Odrick and Randy Starks left through free agency and were part of the reason(s) why the run D was horrible down the stretch, leaving only Earl Mitchell. If Jordan Phillips reaches his potential it alleviates pressure off of the LB's and makes their job a lot easier.

I'm guessing the plan was to build a strong DL and have average to good LB's to stop the run, which was a weakness, sort of like the Jets. It would make sense seeing as though their previous GM is now our VP.

Can't for sure say it wasn't a need. In order for Suh to be dominant(3 technique), you need someone to occupy two blockers(1 technique). Jared Odrick and Randy Starks left through free agency and were part of the reason(s) why the run D was horrible down the stretch, leaving only Earl Mitchell. If Jordan Phillips reaches his potential it alleviates pressure off of the LB's and makes their job a lot easier.

I'm guessing the plan was to build a strong DL and have average to good LB's to stop the run, which was a weakness, sort of like the Jets. It would make sense seeing as though their previous GM is now our VP.

Agreed. Games are won in the trenches and had the Phins had to rebuild the D-line interior as it was starting to age. The Phins actually got a lot of production out of the LB core last year outside of Wheeler and Ellerbe, which is why they probably didn't address those needs. I wish Perryman the best. But it's not like they completely ignored him.

Advertisement
I mean unless youre taken in the first round, EVERY team passed you up.......so, yea.....

Realisticly speaking some players are rated higher and are more of a priority on different teams boards. Some players taken in the first 2-3 rounds may not be on another teams board at all.

Advertisement
He has to circle every team on including SD for passing him up... He went 2nd round... It's a blessing to be drafted period... Now is not the time... Perrymsn has to prove himself first before he talks a big game... It's the NFL... It's a new league... DP focus on grabbing that spot from Teo...

I wonder if that rumor about him and Lamar Miller brawling in the locker roon when Denzel was a freshman has anything to do with it.

Advertisement
Back