Perry would have...

Advertisement
All of fall practice and 2 games to get ready for FSU. Unlike Kayaa vs Lville, N'kosi will face a top 5 defense in practice all of fall camp. He has capable, proven weapons at the skill positions. The o-line is a question, but his feet give us an emergency hatch on third down/broken plays. The worst part of the FSU game is how much pressure is on Miami to win. Win and the rest of the schedule has very few land mines. Lose? They will start to hear the negativity. Improv qb's gave fsu fits. Let's hope that continues.

Wasn't the LAST time Miami beat FSU up there with a true Freshman QB starting? J12?? I'll take my chances with Perry. Even if we get killed it will be a tremendous learing experience for the kid. Besides he would have had 2 pre-season games in his pocket like the Op says.

Advertisement
WTF is a Noles fan doing on here? Get your *** out of here and join your semenholes on their site ***** licker!

The Vegas line will reflect the reality of the winnability of this game if a true freshman is starting. They have the stats on how well true freshman QBs fair against top 10 Ds and my guess is ,they dont do very well.

Advertisement
Frenchie ain't getting up this year, bet this D has vendetta for him.

We cannot turn the ball over, if Perry shows the awareness to play the next down, we smash em.

Advertisement
Was Jacory too skinny to win @FSU in 2009?

So far in this thread it's been mentioned that Jacory and Kirby beat FSU.
Both of those FSU teams were 7-6 and coached in Bowdens 256th year.
Not say Kosi can't win but those comparisons are trash.

Advertisement
Plenty of opinions on who our starting qb will be this year and how he will perform. We are 4 months away from first game and 3+months away from fall practice. Maybe we should cool it on this subject.

If we gotta depend on Perry for the brunt of our success, we'll probably end up a mediocre 7-5/8-4.

Walton's production is the most critical to our success this year...He may need something close to a McGahee 02' type season for us to win 10 or more regular season games.

IOWs, Perry may very well end up starting at the most important position in football, but Walton is the most important player on the team....

Sometimes a freshman, who don't know any better, wind up being better than a guy w/ a grip of pressure. Not saying that will be Perry, but I'm just saying when a kid is free to play, the game becomes like backyard football sometimes. Let's see how he does against our vaunted defense. If he performs better than Sheriffs and Rosier, then that's all we need to know if he will be ready this year.

Advertisement
Back