Perry our best option - AS PUNTER

Silver King

Pass Block
File Under the, Still Needs to be Fixed Category:

"launched a ball downfield that ended up being a pick. Not to be too funny about it, but that might have been the best PUNT of the day; 3rd and long you launch it out there, they catch and we tackle them right away so it that was probably best change of field change of possession when it comes to that. We’re still working our way through a few things thank goodness it didn’t cost us a game…" -Mark Richt

29.7 yd average yesterday - watched a high school punter Friday night whose average was 21 yards more than that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm totally fine with Perry leading the nation in interceptions if that also means Feagles never punts again.

Their punter averaged 47.
Can NOT overstate how big losing 20 yards of field position, on each change of possession, is.

Advertisement
Idc if our punter averages a little less than others. Feagles plays worse when everyone is jeering and yelling and he makes mistakes in the big moments. We need someone who ignores the crowd does his job

LSU's punter is 3rd in nation with a 47 yd average.
Everybody was so wrapped up in the QB situation, that was largely ignored in that loss; giving LSU the short field for three scores with 3 punts averaging 25 yards.

When exactly is, Enough is Enough?

Advertisement
Doesn’t the U have a soccer team? Hold a **** tryout for walk on’s to find a new punter. This kid is ******* terrible. He is only here because of daddy.

Both Jon richt and Feagles are in positions they would never have if not for their dad. The nepotism on this team is a joke

Idc if our punter averages a little less than others. Feagles plays worse when everyone is jeering and yelling and he makes mistakes in the big moments. We need someone who ignores the crowd does his job
There’s a solution for the fans not to boo him. Don’t punt like an 8th grader.

There’s a guy named Jack Spicer on our team that punted for a 42.5 average and a 51 yarder against Clemson last year but apparently he’s too important to remove him from permanent football holder. Hit one for 34 this year as well.

Doesn’t the U have a soccer team? Hold a **** tryout for walk on’s to find a new punter.

I asked that LAST YEAR

I watch my old school; Charlotte High, over here in SWFL play every Friday night. We have a kid commited to USF right now, Kenny Scribner (Friday night, he averaged 51 yards a punt in a pressure cooker of a rivalry game with Ft Myers that started in 1926). If Miami had this high schooler's results the last two seasons, no one would be worried about our punting game. In fact most of the hs punters I've watched have been better in the clutch.

Its just mind boggling to me to spot the opponent field position like we consistently do week after week.

Advertisement
"Get a life!" Lulz!!

Yeah, Andre Ware had no idea how many punts Feagles shanks. I did like when he said he'd "like to see a rematch between []__[]s and lsu". The penalty discrepancy from week one to week 2 and the fact that Kosi is at the helm now. "Would be a different game w/ a different outcome!"

Advertisement
Feebles has a strange drop when he kicks. I was watching the shank in the first half. He dropped the ball nose first and then whiffed it. I don’t understand that technique. It seems like ball could easily be shanked. And it was. Any punters on CIS?

Last edited:
There’s a solution for the fans not to boo him. Don’t punt like an 8th grader.
Im talking about away games as well as home games. We need him to hit a 45 yard punt when all the clemson fans are yelling at the top of their lungs. In the acc championship game he hid like a 10 yard punt

Fecals is the worst starting punter I've ever seen on any college football team. I went to a D3 school for undergrad and the punting I saw in those games was dramatically better than Fecals.

Advertisement
Back