Perry our best option - AS PUNTER

I w
Doesn’t the U have a soccer team? Hold a **** tryout for walk on’s to find a new punter. This kid is ******* terrible. He is only here because of daddy.

Both Jon richt and Feagles are in positions they would never have if not for their dad. The nepotism on this team is a joke

I wondered the same thing. With so many Latinos in Miami, there has to be a soccer player who can transition to football.

Advertisement
The best way to compensate for a bad punter is to score on every possession.

Well, at least Rick recognizes the Punter problem and basically told the public, "This guy sucks." Rick finally pulled Rosier because he was tired of having a QB who couldn't execute his offense (I think we all saw it in the first two series, Rosier did not show any command of the offense). IF there is anyone else on the roster who can punt, I wouldn't be shocked to see Feagles on the bench Thursday.

Doesn’t the U have a soccer team? Hold a **** tryout for walk on’s to find a new punter. This kid is ******* terrible. He is only here because of daddy.

Both Jon richt and Feagles are in positions they would never have if not for their dad. The nepotism on this team is a joke
Well somehow wasn't he highly rated and played in an All Star game? What the **** happened? Punting is punting

Well somehow wasn't he highly rated and played in an All Star game? What the **** happened? Punting is punting
Some guys crack under pressure... now it’s clearly in head which in turn makes him think about it more.

It’s the difference between the kid that wants to ball to come to him in baseball or the kid that’s hoping it goes another way. No confidence, it’s the only way I can explain it

Advertisement
Some guys crack under pressure... now it’s clearly in head which in turn makes him think about it more.

It’s the difference between the kid that wants to ball to come to him in baseball or the kid that’s hoping it goes another way. No confidence, it’s the only way I can explain it
Yeah if he has something going on mentally I guess I see it but obviously he has been good and practices the same motion over and over until it should be second nature. Something is off though

It's called the yips. Most of you are probably too young to remember a Yankees second baseman named Chuck Knoblach. He literally lost the ability to throw the ball from second base to first base. Would field the ball, you could almost see him thinking about not making a mistake again, then he would throw the ball 29 feet over the first baseman's head. It was funny for a while, then it was just plain sad.

There simply must be some athlete with NCAA eligibility remaining in SoFL looking for something to do.

Somebody on here must know this person.

Call/email Hartley and get them connected ASAP.

The punter development program is in shambles.

Advertisement

Miami doesn't have a men's soccer team

we don't.

Advertisement
LSU's punter is 3rd in nation with a 47 yd average.
Everybody was so wrapped up in the QB situation, that was largely ignored in that loss; giving LSU the short field for three scores with 3 punts averaging 25 yards.

When exactly is, Enough is Enough?
not true, just about everyone complained loudly that feagles gave them no less than 3 short fields

Feagles is just horrendous. We are constantly giving teams free yards. Please make it stop.

Idc if our punter averages a little less than others. Feagles plays worse when everyone is jeering and yelling and he makes mistakes in the big moments. We need someone who ignores the crowd does his job
awa.jpg

Advertisement
Feebles has a strange drop when he kicks. I was watching the shank in the first half. He dropped the ball nose first and then whiffed it. I don’t understand that technique. It seems like ball could easily be shanked. And it was. Any punters on CIS?
I see this also. He looks like he is kicking a **** tomato can. Or say one of them little kegs.

What I dislike most about Coach Mark and staff is their loyalty to guys that cannot perform. You have to do what’s best for the team and that is not having underperforming kids play. None of our great coaches would have never allowed a kid that cannot play on the field

Feebles has a strange drop when he kicks. I was watching the shank in the first half. He dropped the ball nose first and then whiffed it. I don’t understand that technique. It seems like ball could easily be shanked. And it was. Any punters on CIS?
Thought the same thing. Looked like a rugby kick.

Advertisement
Back