Perry misses practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The dreaded dealing with Personal matter coming out of Coral Gables. Stay tuned. Rumors running rampant.
Losing. Hopefully its nothing. This could be the first casualty of losing. Perry will do whats best for Perry. So maybe its not at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seemed to work for Tate :unsure: ...maybe now he'll also get some "special packages"

And moved to the head of db rotation

Last edited:
I told him to come over for the day, i'm a machine but even I can't keep up with 15 chicks at a time.

My bad guys

Last edited:
Could be anything, but it did seem a bit odd when Enos was questioned in his presser yesterday about Tate not playing at all at UNC, but then mentioned him being in various roles, including QB again. This could have been referring to a Wildcat setup or special package, but maybe more. This is what he said:

After having a package for him at QB on display during the UF game and seeing the most backup snaps at WR in week 1, sophomore ATH Tate Martell did not see time vs. UNC.

“We think Tate has a very bright future in this program on offense in a lot of different roles,” Enos said. “Those two weeks helped Tate focus on wide receiver… There’s a lot of things involved. We’d expect his role to continue to grow whether it’s him playing receiver, quarterback. It was more of a comfort level with us knowing he’d be able to handle the things we’d see Saturday because North Carolina was very multiple on defense.”

Advertisement
Could be anything, but it did seem a bit odd when Enos was questioned in his presser yesterday about Tate not playing at all at UNC, but then mentioned him being in various roles, including QB again. This could have been referring to a Wildcat setup or special package, but maybe more. This is what he said:

After having a package for him at QB on display during the UF game and seeing the most backup snaps at WR in week 1, sophomore ATH Tate Martell did not see time vs. UNC.

“We think Tate has a very bright future in this program on offense in a lot of different roles,” Enos said. “Those two weeks helped Tate focus on wide receiver… There’s a lot of things involved. We’d expect his role to continue to grow whether it’s him playing receiver, quarterback. It was more of a comfort level with us knowing he’d be able to handle the things we’d see Saturday because North Carolina was very multiple on defense.”

Great point. We will know today if he’s in or out imo.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back