Perry misses practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
For fuq sake.

J Will's play was much improved, actually very good at UNC.

Not horrible against UF.

Perry thinks he has played his way to QB1?

What sayeth the gallery on this?

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!
Does it have to be trouble?? He could have a sick/dying family member, he could be sick, it could be....

ah f@ck it, he probably did some dumb s#it....

ThomasM

Senior
For fuq sake.

J Will's play was much improved, actually very good at UNC.

Not horrible against UF.

Perry thinks he has played his way to QB1?

What sayeth the gallery on this?
I'm honestly going to reserve any judgement until we hear more. A personal matter could be a lot of things. A sick relative to a serious legal matter, or something in between. I hope it's nothing serious for his sake.

JD08

Graduate
He really impressed me with his academics, work ethic, and sportsmanship this offseason.

If he feels that success lies elsewhere, I wish him nothing but the best and I sincerely appreciate everything he did.

SayWhat

Sophomore
I'm honestly going to reserve any judgement until we hear more. A personal matter could be a lot of things. A sick relative to a serious legal matter, or something in between. I hope it's nothing serious for his sake.
Sound advice few will take. You know the rumor mill is going to be off the charts on this one.

Just remember the last player dealing with a personal matter.

ThomasM

Senior
Sound advice few will take. You know the rumor mill is going to be off the charts on this one.
Yeah, we all need to just wait and see. I want what's best for all the young men that put that U on their helmets.

321>CANES<305

Freshman
My inner spirit says; " Let this play itself out ". LOL

Lighting some sage for the crae , craes on social media. 🕯

Status
Not open for further replies.