Perry misses practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
For fuq sake.

J Will's play was much improved, actually very good at UNC.

Not horrible against UF.

Perry thinks he has played his way to QB1?

What sayeth the gallery on this?

Advertisement
For fuq sake.

J Will's play was much improved, actually very good at UNC.

Not horrible against UF.

Perry thinks he has played his way to QB1?

What sayeth the gallery on this?
I'm honestly going to reserve any judgement until we hear more. A personal matter could be a lot of things. A sick relative to a serious legal matter, or something in between. I hope it's nothing serious for his sake.

He really impressed me with his academics, work ethic, and sportsmanship this offseason.

If he feels that success lies elsewhere, I wish him nothing but the best and I sincerely appreciate everything he did.

I'm honestly going to reserve any judgement until we hear more. A personal matter could be a lot of things. A sick relative to a serious legal matter, or something in between. I hope it's nothing serious for his sake.

Sound advice few will take. You know the rumor mill is going to be off the charts on this one.

Advertisement

Just remember the last player dealing with a personal matter.

4A8AF5DC-4DAC-4D55-8BD6-183B42CC6DD6.gif

Advertisement
Sound advice few will take. You know the rumor mill is going to be off the charts on this one.
Yeah, we all need to just wait and see. I want what's best for all the young men that put that U on their helmets.

My inner spirit says; " Let this play itself out ". LOL

Lighting some sage for the crae , craes on social media. 🕯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back