Perry feeling more comfortable running the offense

View as article
I'm still a N'Kosi Broski. Maybe he needed a reality check? I don't know but the offense does seem to run smoother when he's taking snaps. With the season already lost, they might as well just let the kid take the reigns.

Advertisement
We knew he was raw and still is. Getting the first team reps in practice and more game experience will do wonders for him (should have been the guy from Savannah State on but Mork is gonna Mork)

I know, I can def see Perry having a good day, I wouldn’t be surprised if we won

But with Richt and our OL, I have zero confidence, especially against Bud Foster

In the cold? At Lane? Against Pud Foster?

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Well hey N'kosi, THANKS for finally getting serious after almost two years.

It's been a tortuous wait as we watched freshman Tagovailo and Fromm face off in a National Title game, and another, Lawrence make the starter at Clemson transfer. There are a half-dozen more starting Freshman leading programs in tougher places than the ACC.

All the while this was going on us U fans were waiting for you to just beat out Malik Rosier. Think you finally have?

Now please go out and and win some **** games, because I'm F'n dying here.

Advertisement
Well mine as well get uncomfortable cuz we getting a new offensive coordinator next season...wait... we are right?

The best thing happened was he got benched during that game, got his **** humbled and made him realize no matter how good you think you are in your head, why are your stats (3 for 6 20yrds with 2 picks no matter who ran the wrong route on one of them)worst than rosier on that day running the same system. If me and you in the same system and you have more talent than me it should still shine thru.

Coach richt did the right thing starting rosier those games cause perry wasnt mentally ready to lead this team, but that real light and trust that the headcoach has to have with his qb is headed now in the right direction, coach richt was right about how he handled it and is why i got respect for em, cause he started rosier when it wasnt popular, but he was also right when he said sadly but true that rosier is the qb that gives us the best chance to win, than the next game, we plan on getting perry some reps, sat his **** down the whole game.

Coach richt had to send that message to em, so he can understand what it takes to be elite and when you dealing with a headcoach that has charlie ward and chris weinke on his resume WTH can some highschool qb that they've seen knowing he cant read defenses just yet gone tell him.

They here kelly bryant coming in, now they talking different already, you gotta luv a headoach that's running a team like that. And for those who want to act like coach richt not starting perry has cost us games, what happened last game. So respect should be given to coach richt on how he's developing perry, he's been far from plug & play.
91C31C28-DDD4-4CF2-AC80-AB6411D9AC81.jpeg

The QB situation has been a mess, all year. Play the horse you're gonna ride out the year with. Giving N'Kosi the keys, for one game, take them the next does nothing positive. If it's a disciplinary situation that's fine, but the coach(s) have been completely inconsistent in their approach. This does nothing for his confidence or the cohesion of the team. Is he the guy - idk, but Malik certainly isn't.

This is not the pro's, the coaches have been very consistent with perry, coach richt has consistently said he's not going to just get "hand the job over to somebody that's not ready", its perry who hasnt been consistent, which is why he been getting the yo yo treatment. If you suppose to be trying to lead a team as the starting qb, and you keep getting asked questions that you should know the answers to, but dont, that means you not doing what it takes to earn the job and if he loses confidence, that'll just mean he's not the right man for the job.

Pay close attention to what his teammates have been saying, how perry seems more comfortable now, which means and if you ever been in a huddle, its like when ray lewis got here, his first time making defensive calls in the huddle he was acting timid, and sapp got on his ****, and from than on, it was on. Your teammates know when you unsure out their, how you gone lead when you unsure. Right now what you looking at is called development, coach richt knows what he is doing and dealing with, do you really think he wants to start rosier, but rosier has earned coach richt's respect by being well prepared, we know rosier's limitations, but its up to perry if he wants to put in the work it takes to become elite or he can stay sitting behind rosier, coach richt not playing with them. Which is another reason why its a beautiful move by coach richt with the kelly bryant situation, coach richt is like if these ****'s think they gone automaticallt get spots due to graduations, i got something else for you.

Now we hear perry saying he putting in the extra film room work with teammates, so that's how you start becoming elite. I didnt expect much from us this year, this is the True transition year on the type of team we will be moving forward, the soft minded ones are being weeded out right now thru adversity. Next year will be and is when the first True battle royal for spots will be up for grabs. On defense, who gone get jaquan and redwine spots, who taking Michael Jackson's spot, who taking willis spot. Who taking gauthier mahoney and louis spots. Who gone be the starting receivers, this year it was cool getting lot of guys reps, but come next year, alot of people's playing time will be cut down and back to getting in games that are blow outs only.

I cant wait to see next year's team, im not worried about wind and losses right now, we smack dab in the middle of the development stage. The Championship system is in place, up to the players to grab a hold of it and make it happen. These players believed in the system against Fsu, that 2nd half team is the type of team we can be all the time, we got a good coaching staff. No changes should be made to this coaching until after next season if need be!

We'll know for sure if stacy searel's can get the job done, cause the guys he's been coaching for 2 and 3 yrs, should be pretty sound in what he has been teaching thus far. One thing i do like is we rarely get holding calls or penalties from the o-line, next year will be the litmus test.

He should have been allowed to play from UVA on . Guys were ready to write him off after his first few starts and being yanked in and out the game . Some guys learn better by just playing
Learning on the job is what we should have accepted from him.

This asinine QB rotation cost us any shot of actually seeing some improvements this year.

The Coastal was once again gifted to us but because we were too busy ******* our own faces, we are still stuck in the same spot.

Advertisement
This is not the pro's, the coaches have been very consistent with perry, coach richt has consistently said he's not going to just get "hand the job over to somebody that's not ready", its perry who hasnt been consistent, which is why he been getting the yo yo treatment. If you suppose to be trying to lead a team as the starting qb, and you keep getting asked questions that you should know the answers to, but dont, that means you not doing what it takes to earn the job and if he loses confidence, that'll just mean he's not the right man for the job.

Pay close attention to what his teammates have been saying, how perry seems more comfortable now, which means and if you ever been in a huddle, its like when ray lewis got here, his first time making defensive calls in the huddle he was acting timid, and sapp got on his ****, and from than on, it was on. Your teammates know when you unsure out their, how you gone lead when you unsure. Right now what you looking at is called development, coach richt knows what he is doing and dealing with, do you really think he wants to start rosier, but rosier has earned coach richt's respect by being well prepared, we know rosier's limitations, but its up to perry if he wants to put in the work it takes to become elite or he can stay sitting behind rosier, coach richt not playing with them. Which is another reason why its a beautiful move by coach richt with the kelly bryant situation, coach richt is like if these ****'s think they gone automaticallt get spots due to graduations, i got something else for you.

Now we hear perry saying he putting in the extra film room work with teammates, so that's how you start becoming elite. I didnt expect much from us this year, this is the True transition year on the type of team we will be moving forward, the soft minded ones are being weeded out right now thru adversity. Next year will be and is when the first True battle royal for spots will be up for grabs. On defense, who gone get jaquan and redwine spots, who taking Michael Jackson's spot, who taking willis spot. Who taking gauthier mahoney and louis spots. Who gone be the starting receivers, this year it was cool getting lot of guys reps, but come next year, alot of people's playing time will be cut down and back to getting in games that are blow outs only.

I cant wait to see next year's team, im not worried about wind and losses right now, we smack dab in the middle of the development stage. The Championship system is in place, up to the players to grab a hold of it and make it happen. These players believed in the system against Fsu, that 2nd half team is the type of team we can be all the time, we got a good coaching staff. No changes should be made to this coaching until after next season if need be!

We'll know for sure if stacy searel's can get the job done, cause the guys he's been coaching for 2 and 3 yrs, should be pretty sound in what he has been teaching thus far. One thing i do like is we rarely get holding calls or penalties from the o-line, next year will be the litmus test.
How many false starts a game does it take to stop being a 'rare' event?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back