Perry effect on Ocala recruits

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Will Perry's success affect top 2020 Ocala WR Manuel (re-commtting?)? and 2021 Ocala stud DE Bryce Langston #4 in that class, how they look at us?

Last edited:
Advertisement
It can't hurt.

And Vanguard has an OL in the '20 class, too - Meriweather-Lewis.

Advertisement
Kids in the city love this U we would’ve gotten Terrence brooks pj Williams and lerentee McCray with competent staffs only kids in ocala that are strong gator fans usually are at north Marion the rest of the city is bandwagon fans of whoever is hot

I know that personally because I played with 2 of 3 and know the other one personally thru family check the history pj only visited us and fsu . Randy told tay he couldn’t visit anywhere else or he’d pull his offer and Terrence was 2010 he saw how bad things looked and jumped on fsu bandwagon just know if we get it going Ocala will be good to us

The more we capitalize on the two nincompoops coaching our in-state rival programs will have the far greater effect on recruiting throughout the state.

Advertisement
Its on the staff to recruit these areas. There is alot of talent up that way and further north as well. Mildly familiar with the area, few years ago i use to mess with a chick from the area and would visit often.

End thread. My office is in South Ocala. It's mostly old people running around high on meds, meth heads, and Gator Jorts.

LOL, good call, tho.

Good thing the Ocala prospects from Vanguard we're recruiting probably stay on the north side of Silver Springs Blvd.

Like mlw352 said, those kids are probably open to The U — especially if N'kosi continues to do well going forward.

Advertisement
Will Perry's success affect top 2020 Ocala WR Manuel (re-commtting?)? and 2021 Ocala stud DE Bryce Langston #4 in that class, how they look at us?

First, let's give the kid time to have some success. Nice start, but it's one game.

Second, that's pretty far out there. Even if Perry has an amazing year there's no way to predict what '20 and '21 kids will do at this point.

I know that personally because I played with 2 of 3 and know the other one personally thru family check the history pj only visited us and fsu . Randy told tay he couldn’t visit anywhere else or he’d pull his offer and Terrence was 2010 he saw how bad things looked and jumped on fsu bandwagon just know if we get it going Ocala will be good to us

who is Tay?

Advertisement
Miami fsu won’t be as big for recruiting as the Notre Dame game was last year but we still have to dominate

Advertisement
Back