Perry effect on Ocala recruits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think it says a lot even recruits felt Malik was still suspect.

I still stand by what I said a while back. Manuel would make a great flex. Think he will be outgrowing WR.

Advertisement
That could be the best situation.

Rosemy as WR #4 and Manuel growing into the TE position to go with the TE from Naples.

And Vanguard has a couple highly rated recruits in the '21 class along with the OL in the '20 class.

Think it says a lot even recruits felt Malik was still suspect.

I still stand by what I said a while back. Manuel would make a great flex. Think he will be outgrowing WR.

That could be the best situation.

Rosemy as WR #4 and Manuel growing into the TE position to go with the TE from Naples.

And Vanguard has a couple highly rated recruits in the '21 class along with the OL in the '20 class.
Got some really good players in those classes. Got a really good tackle in '20. If I'm not mistaken more of a rt but nonetheless

Advertisement
End thread. My office is in South Ocala. It's mostly old people running around high on meds, meth heads, and Gator Jorts.

Dude the amount of dope boys , drugs and wild **** that goes down in that little hole in the wall is mind blowing. Really rough area , and I’d never known it.

I thought it was all old people and horse trainer.

There’s some really bad spots in that place.

Advertisement
This is Perry’s good friend. I’m not surprised he’s interested after the QB change. It seems like the QB change is giving us new life and hype. Kinda as if recruits feel it’s a whole new season since we have a new QB. We need to win our regular season play and I think this will be a very very good class. Stay tuned.

Dude the amount of dope boys , drugs and wild **** that goes down in that little hole in the wall is mind blowing. Really rough area , and I’d never known it.

I thought it was all old people and horse trainer.

There’s some really bad spots in that place.

Really really bad. There's some scary folks that come through the office.

Advertisement
Back