Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
If Diaz keeps Baker, then he's ensuring his doom. I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it, because he would have made his own bed. You'd think someone that wants to be a champion would see the weaknesses on the defensive staff and work to correct them, but some people believe in friendship over wins. To quote Jimmy Johnson "I don't need friends, I need WINS".

We don't know if any of this is the case, it's all conjecture at this point.

If Rumph and Baker stay, Manny is even a bigger idiot than Al Golden and Mark Richt combined. And that says ALOT

He does remind me a lot of Al Golden.

This is Manny’s defensive scheme. He believes in it. He’ll hang on to it forever if he can, no matter what it takes, or how much damage it does to the program. This is his Alamo

Advertisement
2021 with Baker still at the defensive helm is going to be interesting to say the least.
Baker 2021.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know if I can hold on any longer with Mandy Peeiaz and his incompetent bull$#@ coaching moves never thought I'll see our storied program go to Sh#$ like this. We use to be an NFL farm club now we're the joke of college football . We and the alumni are too blame because if stop watching and supporting this bullsh#$ product on the field sh@# will change. We have a choice to where we spend our money and time. These Young men deserve better and so do we as fans! Nick Satan will try to score 100 and sadly enough he probably will !

Advertisement
Everybody needs to relax and let the next few days play out. Why work yourselves into a frenzy without knowing what's going to happen?

Didnt Ivins also say he heard from a source that T2 was coming to Miami but he wasn't ready to change his CB? And you believe this guy?

Advertisement
He does remind me a lot of Al Golden.

This is Manny’s defensive scheme. He believes in it. He’ll hang on to it forever if he can, no matter what it takes, or how much damage it does to the program. This is his Alamo
Hey dude, newsflash, your D does not work against good teams. If you like money, make a change.

Advertisement
Back