Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
I gotta imagine anyone worth a lick

A.) wants full control of the defense including assistants... meaning no manny’s puppets

B.) Know that this could be a make it or break it year for Manny.. meaning why chance job security where you are
Hard to believe that we watch the same pattern with stubbornness repeat and it fails and then the next guy does some form of the same thing and fails. I really hoped that Manny was smart enough to break this pattern.

Hard to believe that we watch the same pattern with stubbornness repeat and it fails and then the next guys does some form of the same thing and fails. I really hoped that Manny was smart enough to break this pattern.
All I know is if Baker isn’t SHT canned the thread will go flying past 350 pages in the first 2-3 hours..🤣

You will be earning your 3 bucks an hour that day..

Hard to believe that we watch the same pattern with stubbornness repeat and it fails and then the next guy does some form of the same thing and fails. I really hoped that Manny was smart enough to break this pattern.
If this defensive staff is back next year, then it’s over for Manny. Won’t matter if we underwhelm next year and he cans Baker then. At that point it’ll be a year to late. It’s now or never for his coaching career.

Advertisement

How do you know that that is actually going to happen. I don’t see any way he doesn’t fire Baker and start from scratch. Because if he doesn’t, I can tell you that the people that actually count would not be very happy

Isn’t this the same Podcast that said T2 was coming here - lol
Yeah they’re not very reliable. Seems to me they’re making some pretty run of the mill predictions that, if correct, would allow them to hype up being insiders that have sauces.

How do you know that that is actually going to happen. I don’t see any way he doesn’t fire Baker and start from scratch. Because if he doesn’t, I can tell you that the people that actually count would not be very happy
My first post was if. So let’s just say if Manny doesn’t remove Baker, I think he’ll fail.

Fuck This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
You people need to use your common sense, if anyone was getting canned they get canned after the debacle against UNC. Diaz doesn't need Baker to call the bowl game. Its a clique, just like Al Golden and No D. We as fans can see something is wrong with the coaching staff but they are boys. Diaz had no problem firing all the offensive staff and acting tough. Never hire friends and family unless u make it clwar only performances will they be judged on. Diaz has 1 more bull$h!t season and then they will have to either extend his contract or can him. He gonna get humiliated by Bama and the season will go down hill from there. When Golden went into the 2015 season, everyone was done with and tired of him. That's what next season is

Advertisement
In a way Baker staying would almost be good if it led to James Blake losing his job. But in every other way it's ******* retarded.

I will actually be surprised if the only Defensive Coach that leaves is the one actually recruiting his position well...
Yea we’ve waited 20 years for a decent staff what’s one more year to see if they can get it right..

Advertisement
If this happens I'll definitely get mad, I'll get mad and say a few bad words, I'll get mad and then go back fighting the good fight because its beyond my control. I will contribute when its worthy - but right now my finances are concentrated otherwise. F a staff that still has Baker on it...

Bama 75
Miami 3
I’m not even sure we cross midfield. They’ll probably put up 700 yards. We might get around 150 yards with 100+ being in garbage time. It’s going to be embarrassingly ugly. And probably lead to a rough and ugly season sadly. Hopefully by then Baker, Diaz and Flake will all have been told to kick rocks.

Advertisement
Back