Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
If Baker is still the DC next year, I swear I'm not watching another ******* down of Miami Hurricanes football until he is out of there.
I'm going one better, I'm not buying any more t-shirts nor am I going to wear my authentic replica turnover chain ever again. I'm really ****ed this time....

I don’t want to put a name out or anything because it’s nothing more than preliminary and gauging interest but I think it kind of tells you what kind of direction we’re trying to go in upgrading our staff but Stroud could change his mind and want to stay etc etc..

But I will say that the only name I’ve heard Manny reached out to or is interested in talking to for a potential DL coach has experience in the SEC as a DC & co-dc, worked in the NFL, and has worked at multiple high profile college jobs. No ties to south Florida.

Just to trying to bring some positivity to the board. It’s not partridge and probably not a ton of people would bring up his name but a very good coach. Just let it play out. Not saying Manny won’t completely whiff and crash and burn but he seems to get who he wants in terms of coaching hires thus far. But the only evidence of that is on offense so we’ll see how it works out on D
I believe Manny is in for a rude awakening when he begins seeing legitimate candidates declining to take the job with little power while not even able to bring his own scheme nor assistances. Just Baker being there will make things incredibly awkward for all parties. Diaz needs to go all in or he’s done.

Advertisement
we have seen two years of baker calling a defense like a 10 year old plays madden with the blitz all every play crap. Dude cant coach at this level and needs to go. This isnt charity. if he cant call plays, he had his shot. Bye

Advertisement
Why the f*ck would Perry leave? He might be starting against Bama if King doesn't come back from his injury fast enough. These fools don't know sh*t.
Lol why would perry stay on a what if ? if I was perry I would leave for a team that needs a QB , his stock is higher then ever after a decent performance in the bowl game.

we have seen two years of baker calling a defense like a 10 year old plays madden with the blitz all every play crap. Dude cant coach at this level and needs to go. This isnt charity. if he cant call plays, he had his shot. Bye
The blitzes are so clearly telegraphed too

I gave some more hints and it was guessed. It doesn’t matter because it’s just a preliminary name I heard this morning. I’m sure it’s not the only one.

The main point was the type if hire we’re looking to make. Try to shut up some of the mopes for a minute
Well I'm fine with that type of hire if they're going to recruit or they have a plan in place to assist with the recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back