Per ESPN: Everett Golson to F$U

Advertisement
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: In his last 9 games of 2014, Golson threw 14 INT (four pick-6s) and fumbled 12 times (eight lost). FSU starting job won't be handed to him.

Hand him that job Fsu...

if he transferring he already the starter

I liked Jimbo's answer when they ask him about Golson, "we're negotiating with him right now", what??

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's terrible. Coach Golden will do him like he did Logan Thomas. Remember how great Logan was against everyone else. Then, Coach Golden always completely shut him down.

This trolling isn't even entertaining anymore

[MENTION=2624]AllAboutTheU[/MENTION]: I agree, the "super fan" act is becoming real corny and old ASAP. Need to change up your style Chise, and Ibis Wingz for that matter.

Chise cannot be trolling. Trolling was outlawed by the management. If only positive trolling is allowed, that would call into question whether the management outlawed only negative trolling to pacify the school and their media credentials. That could not be. Therefore Chise = Not Trolling.

I like the new Chise. In a strictly hetero manner.

The fact that the slurpers are crying about it speaks volumes.

there elite play,akers will let him able to reach his full potential, they gotta be da faves with this addition. even though they were without him cuz they recruit sfla better than us

Advertisement
If this kid is any good, Jimbo will bring it out of him unfortunately

Wrong. **** Winston is a different breed. As much as I hate to say it he's a fantastic QB. Jumbo was ble$$ed to snag that kid from Saban. He was easily the difference between bama not winning 4 or 5 titles in the past few years.

If jumbo has a set he puts the guy in the best position to win now on the field unfortunately for them it's maguire. Putting golson on will crack maguires spirit and if golson get hurt fsu is ****ed.

Advertisement
I dont think anyone can say jimbo doesnt know what he's doing golson is a turnover machine but the guy won with 2 other qb's not named winston....lets be more concerned with kaaya development with coley/golden and see them in october

Advertisement
Back