Per ESPN: Everett Golson to F$U

Advertisement
Meh better than McGuire for them. Last time he played Miami he had a good game against the last ranked defense in the nation in 2012...

What can I say, it starts with me. The difference really was the quarterback play, Joe. They had a fifth year senior and our guy is just a year and a half out of high school. Experience is the key to this game. We are going to work our tails off to gain that experience. We're still in the tournament.

Advertisement
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: In his last 9 games of 2014, Golson threw 14 INT (four pick-6s) and fumbled 12 times (eight lost). FSU starting job won't be handed to him.

Hand him that job Fsu...

Won't matter. Golson has to learn the offense, plus FSU has D. Johnson who arrived in the spring and is a much better passer than Golson from what I saw in the spring game. While they are probably not wanting to go into the season with McGuire as starter, Golson is just an emergency plan.

[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: In his last 9 games of 2014, Golson threw 14 INT (four pick-6s) and fumbled 12 times (eight lost). FSU starting job won't be handed to him.

Hand him that job Fsu...

Doesn't matter, Golden and Do'nof's #wefence will have him looking like Vince Young in the 06 championship game.

Advertisement
What can I say, it starts with me. The difference really was the quarterback play, Joe. They had a fifth year senior and our guy is just a year and a half out of high school. Experience is the key to this game. We are going to work our tails off to gain that experience. We're still in the tournament.

That was so good I actually thought it was from yesterday's show.

Of course he's going there. FSU has no rules, he can live it up, do as he pleases, party & barely go to class & still play.

Advertisement
He's terrible. Coach Golden will do him like he did Logan Thomas. Remember how great Logan was against everyone else. Then, Coach Golden always completely shut him down.

Advertisement
I pray none of yall have sons that you have to teach to be men because yall whine like chicks and have a bad inferiority complex

Advertisement
Back