People tried to turn Yearby absence into Yearby vs MIami

not only Yearby vs Miami but they tried to slander Joe Yearby character as well. Some losers on here even hinted at rebab. Some said he's leaving. He's gone.

Turns out Joe Yearby loves Miami and is thankful for the Miami Coaching staff for giving him time off and can't stop helping him praise Coach Golden.
'
Shoutout to the Miami fans who try to bring down the program. Bunch of cancer, toxic fans. Leave the fanbase, we don't need you.

Go canes.

Your panties are showing.

I'm just saying. Can't help but look back at the threads and rumors being spread on these wannabe "insiders".

JOe Yearby is going to be great this year and JOe is a great person. Enough of the lies.

Go canes.

Ok thanks "insider" now go wash and gargle because AG is getting out of his coaching meeting. I know your knees are sore but your a "real fan" so deal with it

So it makes someone more of a "real" fan by making up lies and wild speculations about Yearby, and pushing false narratives about imaginary problems between Yearby and the staff?
yup..because thats what I said. your knees sore too?

Advertisement
Its a Yearby thread so something has to be said about Dal Cook. After re watching the FSU-Oregon game and seeing the image of Yearby all swollen, I'm pretty happy that Coley held on to Yearby!!!! Dal is crazy fast, but between his fumblitis and pimp hands, we got the right one. I'm all in on Yearby, and, frankly, I like the line in front of him. In fact, I like our talent all over our roster; just not sure they can overcome horrific coaching?

Yearby is for sure going to be great this year.

Just one question: How can ANY of our kids be great with a coaching staff that sucks as much as this one does? This clown Golden should be coaching at Army or at some Ivy League school. Of course we all know that this is the HARVARD OF THE SOUTH and THIS is what the administration wants for this school, but the university is barely in the top 50 and not likely to make much progress until the problems at the med school are resolved. (IF they are EVER resolved.)

If Miami truly can't afford a football program capable of competing in Div. 1 (which is beyond this current team with these coaches), they should be up front with everyone and drop the program or move to a lower division. Stop BSing us!

Worst run university in the country. Was when I went there and NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING has changed in all those years. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Last edited:
L
not only Yearby vs Miami but they tried to slander Joe Yearby character as well. Some losers on here even hinted at rebab. Some said he's leaving. He's gone.

Turns out Joe Yearby loves Miami and is thankful for the Miami Coaching staff for giving him time off and can't stop helping him praise Coach Golden.
'
Shoutout to the Miami fans who try to bring down the program. Bunch of cancer, toxic fans. Leave the fanbase, we don't need you.

Go canes.

That's his running back....

Advertisement

'

Go canes.

I'm just saying. Can't help but look back at the threads and rumors being spread on these wannabe "insiders".

JOe Yearby is going to be great this year and JOe is a great person. Enough of the lies.

Go canes.

Ok thanks "insider" now go wash and gargle because AG is getting out of his coaching meeting. I know your knees are sore but your a "real fan" so deal with it

So it makes someone more of a "real" fan by making up lies and wild speculations about Yearby, and pushing false narratives about imaginary problems between Yearby and the staff?

I like Joe a lot. I think most of the post you are talking about were aimed at Golden not Joe. Given Al's record of attrition and dislike of talent, it made sense. Al is cancer and most would try anything for the cure. Personally I do not like trashing players -- that is one of my biggest complaints against Al.

So where was he? What "family issues" require an absence by a kid from the area? I'm not even criticizing him. We've just had so many weird absences from freakin' strokes to the whole Quan issue that I don't ever buy the "official" explanations coming out of Hecht. I think the OP confused that skepticism from some of us as hating on Yearby.

Go canes.

I like Joe a lot. I think most of the post you are talking about were aimed at Golden not Joe. Given Al's record of attrition and dislike of talent, it made sense. Al is cancer and most would try anything for the cure. Personally I do not like trashing players -- that is one of my biggest complaints against Al.

Doesn't matter if the posts were in regard to Yearby or Golden. The point is they were basically pure BS, totally made up crap for the sake of attacking the coaches without having a clue as to what was really going on. That's my problem with the nonsense that goes on here. Golden has some very real shortcomings, but making up completely fake scenarios to attack him is just plain stupid. To say Golden has a "dislike of talent" is also pretty stupid. As for trashing players, many on here complain about Golden supposedly doing so, but then do so themselves any time a player supports Golden or fails ("he's just too stupid and brainwashed and he's parroting Golden's lines", "clearly that recruit can't be too smart if he likes Golden as much as he says", and so on.....very convenient hypocrisy).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back