People think our fanbase overreacts...Michigan got Ohio State people questioning Brian Hartline lol

Yeah, that's what it's like at a relevant school that matters where people give a ****.

This makes me hate Mario so much. He has everyone loving close losses. So many fake signs of improvement that we've been seeing for 20 years.

I see why he got the big contact. He has cast a spell on the admin and the fanbases.

**** OSU. **** Mario

Advertisement
In the first of something not going right we cry out for Lane Kiffin , firing our whole staff and wanting LK to coach this team the next day.

OP is 🎯 .

I’m really surprised after our BB team lost to Kentucky we didn’t call for coach L head this really surprised me .

GOCANES

Their spoiled but losing to your biggest rival every year definitely flushes success away…

Last year they got blown out with a top 5 pick at QB… and this year they lost again even with snitching on Michigan and getting Harbaugh suspended…
Snitching never works out lol

OSU: loses to rival 3 straight years while having a combined 33 wins: **** everything, mad as ****

Miami: loses to rival 3 straight years while finishing the last 2 seasons with a .500 combined record: we almost won guys, we were just a player away

How the mighty have fallen 😖
Can't help yourself

Advertisement
Jeremiah Smith, Jordan Lyle, Air Noland, Brandon Innis would look great in orange and green.

Advertisement
Why exactly shouldn't they? In his first season as an oc that offense has regressed a whole lot. As a wr coach he's beyond reproach. As an oc yeah not so much.
No defending Hartline, but last season Taint's QB was the #2 pick in the draft and a leader for NFL Rookie of the Year. This season was quite a drop off at the position. Still, he should have done better.

In the first of something not going right we cry out for Lane Kiffin , firing our whole staff and wanting LK to coach this team the next day.

OP is 🎯 .

I’m really surprised after our BB team lost to Kentucky we didn’t call for coach L head this really surprised me .

GOCANES
Didn't Coach L almost get fired 2 years ago?

Advertisement
No defending Hartline, but last season Taint's QB was the #2 pick in the draft and a leader for NFL Rookie of the Year. This season was quite a drop off at the position. Still, he should have done better.
Agreed there's definitely quite the drop off at the position. But like is always pointed out on here players should have zero accountability. It's all about the coaches. So clearly that reads as Hartline sucks... Did I do that right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back