People think our fanbase overreacts...Michigan got Ohio State people questioning Brian Hartline lol

Advertisement
Isnt that the dude who used to have the OSU wr gig and lost it because he is unhinged? Im sure he will be balanced.. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
Yea lol I just it watched it. Now I'm going to have to go back and watch some ohio state games because he has curious if any of what he's saying is true, particularly about Marvn Harrison Jr.

Advertisement
I’ve said it before. OSU fans are beyond spoiled. They’ve had nothing but 8+ wins seasons literally for decades.

Their spoiled but losing to your biggest rival every year definitely flushes success away…

Last year they got blown out with a top 5 pick at QB… and this year they lost again even with snitching on Michigan and getting Harbaugh suspended…

OSU: loses to rival 3 straight years while having a combined 33 wins: **** everything, mad as ****

Miami: loses to rival 3 straight years while finishing the last 2 seasons with a .500 combined record: we almost won guys, we were just a player away

How the mighty have fallen 😖

Advertisement
Hartline is so overrated. Looks like a “great” recruiter on the surface but Zach Smith is 100% correct in that video that his evals & development haven’t been good. Lots of busts & average players out of those highly ranked recruits. MH Jr has by far the lowest reception rate of any highly targeted WR (at 58.8%) while other great WRs nationwide are in the 70-80% range.

Average OC at best. Poor evaluator & developer of talent. Proof is in the performance of OSU’s very average offense. I watched a couple of their games & saw nothing to be excited about on Offense (really dull actually).

Send this to Jeremiah Smith!!

Hartline is so overrated. Looks like a “great” recruiter on the surface but Zach Smith is 100% correct in that video that his evals & development haven’t been good. Lots of busts & average players out of those highly ranked recruits. MH Jr has by far the lowest reception rate of any highly targeted WR (at 58.8%) while other great WRs nationwide are in the 70-80% range.

Average OC at best. Poor evaluator & developer of talent. Proof is in the performance of OSU’s very average offense. I watched a couple of their games & saw nothing to be excited about on Offense (really dull actually).

Nobody has ever claimed Hartline was a good OC. He got promoted so he’d stay. He got play calling taken away like 2 games in. If it was ever true he was allowed to call plays. It’s Day’s offense and it has been since he’s been there. McCord sucks. Harrison is really really good and half of those targets not being caught aren’t his fault.

Here we go again with this argument. Let’s stop acting like coaches “develop” 5 stars. Most of the time they don’t. Do they help with technique? Yes. But you can’t coach speed, fluidity, IQ, athleticism, etc. Saban wouldn’t be considered a DB guru if he didn’t land the best of the best every year. Same with Kirby as a DC if he didn’t have 4 first rounders on his. D line. What happened to Venables when he got to OU and he didn’t have that Clemson talent? He got shredded. Doesn’t mean he’s not a good coach anymore, it just means his personnel wasn’t good enough. Did Corey Raymond forget how to coach this year? No his DB room just wasn’t talented. There are guys who get developed, but landing elite talent means you don’t have to. That’s why recruiting first coaches are as coveted as the true developers.

OSU: loses to rival 3 straight years while having a combined 33 wins: **** everything, mad as ****

Miami: loses to rival 3 straight years while finishing the last 2 seasons with a .500 combined record: we almost won guys, we were just a player away

How the mighty have fallen 😖
This was the best contribution you could come up with? Really? In a thread about ****ting on Brian Hartline... with a thread title including 'People think our fanbase overreacts'.

Bravo... Bravo....

Good f'in God we need a Mope sub-forum.

Advertisement
Ryan Day deserves more heat than Hartline, look at what CJ Stroud is doing in the NFL plus all those NFL receivers. Day couldn’t even beat Michigan twice with Stroud and all that talent.

Advertisement
Ah I get you, we've all lived through the last 2 decades, understood. I'm just wondering how your trolling of a fan forum is keeping that floor up?
Trolling? Moping? Having fun? Call it what you will, but we are watching games when we should be playing games and constantly trying to dunk on other teams for every little thing while we celebrate almost wins is at least mildly embarrassing... I am merely here to remind everyone to keep that same energy they had for other staffs when this one is failing... celebrate the wins, recognize the losses and evaluate both....

Trolling? Moping? Having fun? Call it what you will, but we are watching games when we should be playing games and constantly trying to dunk on other teams for every little thing while we celebrate almost wins is at least mildly embarrassing... I am merely here to remind everyone to keep that same energy they had for other staffs when this one is failing... celebrate the wins, recognize the losses and evaluate both....
"Trolling... Having fun... I am merely here to remind everyone." **** off troll.

Are u talking about salty, disgraced former OSU WR Coach Zach Smith?? lol

Advertisement
Back