PENN STATE WR Juwan Johnson in the PORTAL

CANE4LYFE

Recruit
Premium
This would be a great replacement for Cager. Replacing him with a receiver that can catch the ball would be a win win! Wow this woul;d make it really hard for Jalen Hurts to say no!!!!! Not only that this would put us back in contention for the Coastal and maybe even win it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As someone who watches all of Penn States games
rooting as hard as I can vs them this kid is a pretty solid player.

Advertisement
Nah man we can't have a team full of transfers.

In most years I would agree with that but our offense is a mess. We need 2-3 more WRs in this group. So I'm all for getting some transfers on OL, WR and QB

Advertisement
6'4 221

Honorable Big Ten mention after his soph season. Had 54 catches for 701 yards and 1 TD

Had a string of drops this season and an injury.

Advertisement
Lots of physical potential but never put it all together. Make some really great catches but also had too many drops.

The freshman at Penn State are taking over at WR......Hamler, Dotson and Shorter. I'm sure that played a role. I would guess Tommy Stevens also played a role. He's more of a runner than a passer at this point so there's a lot of uncertainty how that offense will look next year.

No thanks. I live in Penn State land. That kid has stone hands.

Kid can’t catch to save his life. If I go to work on Monday and tell my penn state loving coworkers that you guys want Juwan Johnson, they will laugh in my face. For i too suffer the unfortunate fate of living in Penn State Country.

Mechanicsburg, CampHillCane

Advertisement
Back