Penn State vs Maryland

Advertisement
Was the reason we didn't go after Taulia Tagovailoa because he wanted to play immediately and we already had King in the fold?

I was just about to make a thread about Penn st.... they just missed out on the #2 safety in the country from Pittsburgh. The top 10 kids in Pennsylvania are committed to other schools. Things are going well up there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a Maryland grad this pleases me, given that we have beaten Poo State exactly once in my lifetime and have been outscored roughly 491-6 in the last 3 meetings.

All-time seriesPenn State leads, 40–2–1

I was just about to make a thread about Penn st.... they just missed out on the #2 safety in the country from Pittsburgh. The top 10 kids in Pennsylvania are committed to other schools. Things are going well up there.

The biggest fail is losing Nolan Rucci, the #1 rated PA player, to Wisconsin. I get his brother is there but his dad played at Penn State.

They're struggling to recruit the DLine and are losing battles for Maryland/VA kid to SEC schools....battles Larry Johnson used to win. Clemson and Ohio State came into Philly to take a linebacker and QB as well.

The biggest fail is losing Nolan Rucci, the #1 rated PA player, to Wisconsin. I get his brother is there but his dad played at Penn State.

They're struggling to recruit the DLine and are losing battles for Maryland/VA kid to SEC schools....battles Larry Johnson used to win. Clemson and Ohio State came into Philly to take a linebacker and QB as well.
Battles that Coach Spence won** too

Yeah philly has been getting top guys taken though.

Advertisement
Penn State defense is way too vanilla.....and Clifford has been terrible, 10/28. He was erratic last year and again this year with inaccurate throws and bad decision but their QB depth is bad so they really don't have much behind him. Levis is mainly a runner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back