Penn State is the most overrated team in the country

Advertisement
Not going to lie; I was truly hoping PSU got Golden so we could've got Franklin. He's an a-hole but a really good coach and that pains me to say being that he's an Pedo State.

Franklin is a good coach but the real coach on that team is the OC Moorhead, who arrived from Fordham after 2015 season.
Real good coach.
FAU should look at him instead of Shannon and some of the other retreads.

Funny how they're doing it in a way that in no way resembles what Golden was trying to build here.

This game proves to me the need for better QB play at Miami. Heck, look at the VT QB. Both of these kids play with so much heart and fire. Not sure when we find a player like either of these two.

Advertisement
I can't be objective about Pedo State.

I hate their program and everything it stands for.

That football program should have been shut down.

I hope they get royally screwed.

Advertisement
This game proves to me the need for better QB play at Miami. Heck, look at the VT QB. Both of these kids play with so much heart and fire. Not sure when we find a player like either of these two.

brad kaaya is slow at processing things mentally. he NEVER makes a quick play. he also floats everything.

Advertisement

I agree. I think he's a good QB but he lacks fire and attitude

brad kaaya is slow at processing things mentally. he NEVER makes a quick play. he also floats everything.

Brad, at least to me plays afraid to lose or make a mistake. This PSU kid just says to heck with it, and plays without fear. He might make mistakes, but he isn't afraid to try and win.

I have no idea if anyone else on the roster, or recruit has that "it" factor, but it is valuable. I'd argue it is more valuable than the talent Brad (pure talent I give the edge Brad over most college QBs) has based on his mental performance(s).

I deserve all the crow y'all are throwing at me. That said, **** Penn State. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Put them in take osu out they won there conf

As much as I hate them it's hard to ignore OSU's resume. Wins over OU, Mich and Wisky. Lost by 3 at Penn State. Penn State has 2 losses. One to a Pitt team Miami dropped 51 on and then they got blown out by Mich 49-10. I would definitely take Taint over them.

Put them in take osu out they won there conf

As much as I hate them it's hard to ignore OSU's resume. Wins over OU, Mich and Wisky. Lost by 3 at Penn State. Penn State has 2 losses. One to a Pitt team Miami dropped 51 on and then they got blown out by Mich 49-10. I would definitely take Taint over them.

So head to head doesn't matter?

It does matter. But Penn State 2 losses are bad losses. It's about the entire season not just one game.

Advertisement
Back