Penn State is 0-4

Advertisement
I just finished my 6-pack of Stella. Technically, following an earlier logic of a 0-0 team in the top 10, ahead of 1-0 teams, an 0-2 team is better than an 0-3 team. So the better team won, no?

dumb and dumber laughing GIF

Advertisement
I still remember PSU fans giving a candlelight vigil for Paterno getting fired...and none for the kids that were sexually molested or raped.

I can actually remember PSU fans blaming the guy who reported it, not Sandusky, not the Administration and certainly not Paterno who knew what was going on.

I'm an atheist. But if there is a ****, they can ALL rot there. The cover up had everything to do with their football program, and they should not exist as a football program for what they did.

Yeah, our program isn't squeaky clean. I imagine no winning program truly is.

But **** it, we didn't cover up systemic rape of children for 20 years, and we certainly didn't let a rapist keep an office on campus after we found out about it.

**** them. If they go 0-100 it wouldn't be enough.
I'm in south central PA and the narrative from a lot of people was "if you kill the football program you'll kill the town". Fvck the town. There is no excuse for the cover up. Paterno ran the place, he knew everything going on to there.

Totally enjoying their 0-4

I will never forgive the NCAA for reducing their “punishment”

we got screwed in the Pell scandal and we got screwed with the “cloud” of Shapiro and did out time and service

fuggg that school for covering up that shizzz I’ll always tell every Penn state fan their child molester enablers
We also got screwed with Fail Folden as our head corch running Sandusky's God awful 3-4. And then on top of that, we almost hired Schiano, AKA Monkey Boy, another coach who witnessed Sandusky raping a child and said absolutely nothing. Crazy how tragically connected both programs were.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm in south central PA and the narrative from a lot of people was "if you kill the football program you'll kill the town". Fvck the town. There is no excuse for the cover up. Paterno ran the place, he knew everything going on to there.

Totally enjoying their 0-4
I grew up in Dauphin County. Love my family, love my friends, but when all that **** went down it really opened my eyes to how peoples attachment to a team can impair their judgment. It got weird.

**** that program.

I'm in Berks County. We got tons of those Ped State fans here too. Mind numbing how much like a cult their followers are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back