Penn State is 0-4

Advertisement
WE ARE!

0-4!

dumb and dumber laughing GIF

I still remember PSU fans giving a candlelight vigil for Paterno getting fired...and none for the kids that were sexually molested or raped.

I can actually remember PSU fans blaming the guy who reported it, not Sandusky, not the Administration and certainly not Paterno who knew what was going on.

I'm an atheist. But if there is a ****, they can ALL rot there. The cover up had everything to do with their football program, and they should not exist as a football program for what they did.

Yeah, our program isn't squeaky clean. I imagine no winning program truly is.

But **** it, we didn't cover up systemic rape of children for 20 years, and we certainly didn't let a rapist keep an office on campus after we found out about it.

**** them. If they go 0-100 it wouldn't be enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I still remember PSU fans giving a candlelight vigil for Paterno getting fired...and none for the kids that were sexually molested or raped.

I can actually remember PSU fans blaming the guy who reported it, not Sandusky, not the Administration and certainly not Paterno who knew what was going on.

I'm an atheist. But if there is a ****, they can ALL rot there. The cover up had everything to do with their football program, and they should not exist as a football program for what they did.

But **** it, we didn't cover up systemic rape of children for 20 years, and we certainly didn't let a rapist keep an office on campus after we found out about it.

I will never forgive the NCAA for reducing their “punishment”

we got screwed in the Pell scandal and we got screwed with the “cloud” of Shapiro and did out time and service

fuggg that school for covering up that shizzz I’ll always tell every Penn state fan their child molester enablers

I had a discussion with a snow bird from PA at my gym this week after he saw my canes face mask..he said they need to fire Franklin.. “the program has gone down hill since Joe”..I said “Joe who”? He said Joe pa. I laughed...they are a delusional bunch. Maybe even worse then our fans because they don’t understand exactly who they are. Forget the rape scandal for a sec. they legit think they were a national championship level program for decades..that was never the case. James Franklin has that program at their pinnacle of success

Advertisement
Man if I could give this post a million thumbs up i would.
And one other thing:

Just keeping it 100%. I know a lot of you have disdain for *OsU, the Dormers, Gators, FSU and others as do I. But when it comes to Penn State the disdain I have for a program that knew of a child molestation for decades and did nothing is beyond any type of disdain and hatred I have ever had for anything or anyone. Big Beak Joe played dumb all those years just to protect that bag of vomit and the great Penn State program. Every bit of misfortune that program has brings joy to my heart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back