Penn State Hires Stubblefield

Advertisement
Classy, penn state usually hits on their receiver coaches, Josh Gaddis recently comes to mind. I didnt mind Stubbs but it’s not a loss either. Best for both parties going foward but he’s having a **** of an Ascension going from Akron to Miami/pennstate within a year pretty much

Advertisement
Classy, penn state usually hits on their receiver coaches, Josh Gaddis recently comes to mind. I didnt mind Stubbs but it’s not a loss either. Best for both parties going foward but he’s having a **** of an Ascension going from Akron to Miami/pennstate within a year pretty much

Nomadic coach, sheesh lol

He should thank Manure and Lashlee for not making his firing public so it looks like he voluntarily chose Ped State over us.

This is hilarious tho our fan base thoughthe was trash and i believe so and dude just got a pay raise and went to penn state lol

Advertisement

In corching, you never burn your britches. You never know when you'll have to wear them again.

Advertisement
People forget ahmmon decommitted and was heading to bama. Dugans is the one that got him back. For the geniuses who say dugans cant recruit please type less. (Not saying that's ur stance)
Is there anyone in particular you would like us to go after as a replacement?

AA1F5407-09C6-4841-9E63-02E5B5C7F822.jpeg

Congratulations to coach stubblefield, we know what happened, the players didnt like you and coach diaz doesnt want anybody on staff that the players dont like, lol. He keeps putting that over teaching ability, that's not a 1st time headcoaching mistake, that cowatry!

Advertisement
Wow, Manny winning another offseason so far. Hopefully he makes a much more impactful hire this time.
I'd say Manny is 2-4-1 in the off season so far. OC/OL hires are respectable. Patke, Rumph, Banda, and Baker are all L's. Stubble is a tie/TBA pending who actually replaces him.

Advertisement
Back