Penn State Hires Stubblefield

Advertisement
Advertisement
He likes dumbvoting me. I see some of his dumb **** too, like that stupid rooster anatomy he posted in the anatomy of a rooster thread, and I always let it slide. Dumbvoting to me is insulting so when I see someone who does it repeatedly, including to me continuously - which is only Jizz77 - him and they can eat a maggot-infested zombie dîck.
Oh my goodness.

Like Leahy said, it could be another Barry situation. You never heard anything public about Barry being fired. He was just suddenly and quietly replaced.
Covert Methods of Soft Kill Operation
1579388714686.jpeg

Advertisement
They're raw athletes that "coast" on athleticism yet no other region in the nation has more WR's in the league lol.

EL..even Urban Meyer said that So.Fla kids are raw. Why would he say that if it wasn't true? For every Jeudy, Ridley, Cooper, Jones-Bell, theres 100 So.Fla WRs that need fundamentally/technically sound coaching to reach their potential.

This whole notion that MIA needs a "recruiter" at WR coach more than a developer of talent is utterly ridiculous. Case in pt look at Dugans. He recruited mostly 4 & 5 star WRs @ MIA, but every one of those kids ended up underachieving. Because A.) He was a poor evaluator of talent or B.) He was a poor developer of talent or C.) All of the above. I don't care how good of a recruiter you bring in @ WR coach, the likelihood of being able to win a recruiting battle with Bama for players like Jeudy, Ridley, Cooper, & Jones-Bell is slim. Therefore it is much more important to hire a WR coach that can properly evaluate & develop talent.

Last edited:
And how was that his fault?....Speak to Coker who Destroyed recruiting at UM....the proverbial beginning of the end...Dont disrespect Curtis....Ask
Santana
Dre
Wayne
Jones
Beard
King..etc about Curtis...Stop commenting on a subject that you're ill-informed on...ask a former UM player like @dsddcane who was close to him..for that matter, ask me...I was pretty close to him for the better part of 7yrs...Only a complete Moron would blame ANYTHING on CJ....

Who says that both Coker and Curtis Johnson aren’t responsible for the WR fiasco?

The reason I think Lockette could work here is because even though his experience is running back and TE, it's on the offensive side of the ball and he could be trained by Lashlee for the first half year or year as to what he wants and needs in this spread offense.

I'm sure Cooney and his di**riders will make some noise if Stubbs leaves too.

Advertisement
I tried to explain to them 3 people gone. That's the third. Only other talk is hickson because of a physical situation people have learned about. **** probably stick though. Too bad cause this is a chance to get rid of the offensive sides ****ups.

:2h3mpi1:
Go on............

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back