Penn State Hires Stubblefield

He’s been in pretty much every region of the country and province in Canada with virtually no success.

Why are UM fans caping for this drifter journeyman bum?
I don’t get it either. Our best WR this year was a grad transfer from Buffalo and even he dropped more balls than **** Clark. JT4 was under utilized/under achieved and you can’t convince me that Pope doesn’t have another level in his game.

Advertisement
And how was that his fault?....Speak to Coker who Destroyed recruiting at UM....the proverbial beginning of the end...Dont disrespect Curtis....Ask
Santana
Dre
Wayne
Jones
Beard
King..etc about Curtis...Stop commenting on a subject that you're ill-informed on...ask a former UM player like @dsddcane who was close to him..for that matter, ask me...I was pretty close to him for the better part of 7yrs...Only a complete Moron would blame ANYTHING on CJ....

ppl just post any chit to sound smart.

didn’t CJ get us Reed, too? CJ is respected on the collegiate and professional level. Can recruit and def can develop

No point trying to explain anything to anyone on here. All they know is what they're fed and they buy into it 110% They say art was a horrible coach,they say swausey was a horrible s & c who better yet wasnt even allowed in the weight room. Stupid is as stupid does.
@dsddcane...The clown talks about Monroe...But fails to even mention that Louisiana native CJ...was a HUGE reason we got Reed and Wayne....You can tell the completely unknowlegable posters from jumpstreet...

Tee Martin goes to church in Knoxville (where I Youth Pastor at) and I want to say, that it will take a BIG promotion for him to leave UT. He’s hoping to move up the chain to become the OC there, and eventually a head coach. But to leave UT where he’s a legend, for a lateral move to Miami, is to me, not possible..

Agreed, a good buddy of mine played with him at Tennessee. Only way he’d come to Miami is OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly what it seemed like. Made no sense otherwise.
I tried to explain to them 3 people gone. That's the third. Only other talk is hickson because of a physical situation people have learned about. **** probably stick though. Too bad cause this is a chance to get rid of the offensive sides ****ups.

Advertisement
I tried to explain to them 3 people gone. That's the third. Only other talk is hickson because of a physical situation people have learned about. **** probably stick though. Too bad cause this is a chance to get rid of the offensive sides ****ups.
I don’t see how Hickson gets fired after landing Chaney and Knighton.

Stefan takes yet another L.

Yall gotta understand these reporters only get told what the coaches want let out. It's not on stefan. If the university wanted it known he was fired and gone it wouldve been came out and that would be lashlee endorsement of how worthless this entire staff was that mandy allowed to come in under his watch. It's on mandy... controlled chaos.

Advertisement
Back