Pelon is not coming

Advertisement
Good...now I will never follow the recruitment of JUCO defensive linemen again.

I wonder how highly rated Earl Moore would be rated if he went to JUCO instead of spending 2 years here learning and getting ready?
He was pretty impressive coming out of high school. Higher rated than most highly rated JUCO guys were when they were in high school.

My point is, and I'm probably completely alone in this belief, I'd rather trust our young guys than put our hopes into a JUCO guy who we know will need time to acclimate to the speed and strength of college ball.

Sandland is the perfect example. Before he played a down everybody said he was the next Shockey, but the move to the big time seemed to overwhelm him.
Kayne Farhqueson was a 5 star JUCO wr and he pretty much sucked balls.

Our defense will be automatically better next year by having a fully recovered Deon Bush, No Highsmith or Cornelius acting as slalom cones, and any DT's we put in there will be better than Porter and Renfro.

JUCO's are a coin flip. For every stud there are a dozen that are crap.
4 star guys, at any position, after 2 years of busting *** are, generally, going to much better.
On the flip side, I'm hoping Wyche comes in and plays like a 330lb wild man.
So any DT that we put in there wil l be better than Porter and Renfro yet they could not even get on the field this season.Also our staff was going all out after 2 or 3 JC DTs like they were hoping they would not have to play Moore and KIng.If valentine flips or fails to qualify Dt recruitng will again be a failure for thsi staff.

Uncle Jethro couldn't recruit Cousin Terio to play DT at Miami....seriously no Stuckey, no C. Johnson, no Pelon, who's next on the list???

Advertisement
Uncle Jethro couldn't recruit Cousin Terio to play DT at Miami....seriously no Stuckey, no C. Johnson, no Pelon, who's next on the list???

What does Jethro have to with the grades of those three? Unless he has the power to change the university's admission standards then your beef is misguided which isn't surprising. You don't have to be informed to have an opinion. Of course the three 4-stars currently committed at the position along with Jenkins will get overlooked.

Still have Moten, Jenkins, Wyche, Valentine.

Moten - T-Rob took him from us, until he saw their depth chart.
Jenkins- Low rated kid but looks like he will be really good unlike the DT's we took the past 3 years. Sounds like he is going to blow up.
Wyche and Valentine - We will see

What does that have to do with Miami getting him in the end? We still got him, who cares if Florida had him at one point.

That we had crappy recruiters recruiting him. After he committed he saw their depth and was like "i'm 80% committed".

You are a straight up ****....just so you know.

Advertisement
You guys are arguing with a poster who believes Rob or Rex Ryan will coach Miami

at this point, im willing to get Tavadis Glenn off the streets,

Clean him up,

Redshirt his ***

And get him ready for the 2015 season.

37.png

Advertisement
There were other things involved. His family wanted him out of Miami and away from some bad Haitian voodoo stuff in his neighborhood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back