Peete

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Whats the word on this kid? I always thought STA kids committ early? This is the WR i want in this class, does somebody know the chances on getting this stud?

Advertisement
His grades are subpar that's why he was held out for a while. He wants to go to Miami but he needs to get them grades up.

Advertisement
His grades are subpar that's why he was held out for a while. He wants to go to Miami but he needs to get them grades up.

Thanks , I always thought STA kids for the most part had good grades

For the most part they do. He really needs to concentrate on academics. Let's hope he can get a support group around him and go hard in the classroom. He's a stud.

He came over from Ely at the start of the 2013-14 school year. His grades are extremely subpar due to his first two years at Ely. St. Thomas will help him out, he will remain eligible, and will probably be passed through school like most others. However, this kid has an extremely low IQ, and a very low reading level. He will need tons of help education wise at the next level.

I understand so why not commit than focus on his grades? One less thang to have to stress about IMO ! I'm sure like STA would offer tutoring in order to help achieve his goal. School like that have plenty of $ and their reputation in the line to help make it happen.

Advertisement
I understand so why not commit than focus on his grades? One less thang to have to stress about IMO ! I'm sure like STA would offer tutoring in order to help achieve his goal. School like that have plenty of $ and their reputation in the line to help make it happen.

Some kids have learning disability you would thank we would be able help out a few kids in this category ? Small class rooms would be better fit than big rooms with to many kids to help them all.

Did you just quote yourself? Lulz.

Staff probably told him he has a spot if he gets his grades up.

We have 2 big WR's in Grosier and Chapman for 2015, but Peete would be a quality addition. Add Freddie Pinder to 2016 class, shut WR recruiting down and focus on 2017.

Advertisement
We have 2 big WR's in Grosier and Chapman for 2015, but Peete would be a quality addition. Add Freddie Pinder to 2016 class, shut WR recruiting down and focus on 2017.

I want the best and he is better than kids we got on roster now why not take him?

Id take him over gosier

I like Goosier he is another match up issue for other teams. I will take him over some of kids we already have on the team right now. I will let you know who that is once the season starts ! Question is Jake ever going to see the field at TE? We seem to better and better TE every year i dont see this kid playing much

Advertisement
Id take him over gosier

I like Goosier he is another match up issue for other teams. I will take him over some of kids we already have on the team right now. I will let you know who that is once the season starts ! Question is Jake ever going to see the field at TE? We seem to better and better TE every year i dont see this kid playing much

I like his potential, but if i had to pick one out of the two id take peete

Some kids have learning disability you would thank we would be able help out a few kids in this category ? Small class rooms would be better fit than big rooms with to many kids to help them all.

Not sure about this. Small classes are still harder than no show classes.

He came over from Ely at the start of the 2013-14 school year. His grades are extremely subpar due to his first two years at Ely. St. Thomas will help him out, he will remain eligible, and will probably be passed through school like most others. However, this kid has an extremely low IQ, and a very low reading level. He will need tons of help education wise at the next level.

Well if that is the case then Miami can admit him using the NCAA minimum waiver for Learning Disabled recruits. It is a laborious process but it is within tge rules, **** Bama has used it openly for years to get admit roughly a third of their players.

FSU has used it's special admissions exemptions as well almost to the point of abuse.

Here is an article about the FBS as a whole using special admissions and which schools use it the most.
http://blog.al.com/birmingham-news-sports/2009/12/university_of_alabama_athletes.html

Part 2 of the Article
http://blog.al.com/tide-source/2009/12/more_from_saban_on_special_adm.html

I think Miami want's to see how strong his academic work ethic is based on his classroom performance at STA.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back