Peds State tears LOL

Advertisement
Good **** the pieces of ****. Most delusional fanbase in all of sports.

Shoot, that's a great thread all by itself. Remember when Arkansas really thought Bill Self would leave Kansas for them? That's serious delusion.

Also does NBC's multi-decade slurping of Notre Dame football count?

Advertisement
So what exactly is happening at Ped State?

A movie coming out about Joe Paterno and da rest of those sick ****s at Penn State. Croots don't want to be dare when dis movie shows what happened to da children around dare by a corch.

Couldn't care less about that school but I was under the impression that Franklin was turning that program around?

I will forever hate pedo state, but I must admit I wasn't happy to see Justin Fields back on the market. Dude is easily the best QB in this class and apparently is now picking between UF, FSU, and Auburn. Don't ever want to face that kid.

And to top it off, HBO is doing a movie about Joe Pa and Jerry Sandusky. Lol. We get 30/30's praising our greatness and Pedo State gets an HBO blockbuster highlighting their Pedo ways. Lol. God I hate them.

Advertisement
I will forever hate pedo state, but I must admit I wasn't happy to see Justin Fields back on the market. Dude is easily the best QB in this class and apparently is now picking between UF, FSU, and Auburn. Don't ever want to face that kid.

Seriously you don't ever want to face him? No offense but that's pretty weak. Canes never run scared from anyone or any team. That's what the Gators do

You trying to have your post screenshot by the gator spies?

Who says this?

Who says this?

I can evaluate the talent of a kid and post my thoughts on our message board, i don't care if some basement dweller 110 lb "gator spy" screenshots it and uses it as fap material.

Who says this?

I can evaluate the talent of a kid and post my thoughts on our message board, i don't care if some basement dweller 110 lb "gator spy" screenshots it and uses it as fap material.

So your thoughts are that you're scared of some kid committing to a rival? We are almost two years removed from Al Golden ,when does this weak mentality go away?

Gator tears can provide free counseling should you need it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After driving through the cow pastures with the air filled with the fresh aroma of cow dung we approached the mystical PSU stadium filled with 106000+ screaming fans convinced they would DESTROY THE CANES.......the fans were screaming obscenities at my children during and after the game......I believe they are related to the Mountaineers fans?
MIA 33 PSU 7.jpg

Who says this?

you might need to change your name cause Miami Swag means you ain't scared of nobody....

My guess is negative recruiting and better options. Fields must realize by now that Moorhead is most likely gone after this year and the offense was garbage before him with Franklin. Once bigger fish started calling, he took the bait.

Penn State finished incredibly well last year but i still do not think Franklin is a great coach.

Black Golden gonna Black Golden.

Advertisement
Back