Peds State tears LOL

I don't know how you go to that school as a scholarship football player.

I get it if you're just a regular student, a PA state resident, don't have a ton of money, and it's your best option.

But scholarship football players? I just don't get it.

Advertisement
Cringe every time a hear Cane fans point at another fan base for being delusional. I saw entire sections of chinstrappers throwing up the U, putting up the #1 , boasting about "being back" 4 years into Golden's tenure.

I believe Rok had a word for this select crop

I get it if you're just a regular student, a PA state resident, don't have a ton of money, and it's your best option.

Why? The scandal aside, which is far removed from kids of this generation, what's the issue? Everyone involved has been wiped clean. The school and campus itself is better than a lot of D1 schools.

Other schools have long criminal records for players in D1 programs, former players in jail or guilty of serious charges, rap sheets of sexual abuse, murders and attacks on campus, etc......why would scholarship athletes look at a Big10 school with a brand name, good academic program, supportive fan base, great campus, and nice facilities a look? Yeah, they should probably look more into the drug parties at OSU more and trust a skeezy salesman who has had more arrests than just about anyone in his time as a college head coach. Or jump into whatever is happening in Minnesota or Michigan State. Maybe chill in Bama with the guns and drugs since you know you can't busted there. There's always Baylor. And while i'm a diehard Canes fan, let's not talk about the stuff that's happened over the years with former players here either. The world these days has a lot of bad people doing bad things. We don't do enough to punish those who do, so more and more push the limit every year. It's on every campus, in every program and every corner of the world. These kids choose programs based on the current status of the program, current coaches, and current opportunities. Kids don't live in the past. If they did, Miami would be Top 10 every year regardless of current staff and product on the field.

And don't forget - for many, it's strictly a business decision.

Advertisement

Why? The scandal aside, which is far removed from kids of this generation, what's the issue? Everyone involved has been wiped clean. The school and campus itself is better than a lot of D1 schools.

Other schools have long criminal records for players in D1 programs, former players in jail or guilty of serious charges, rap sheets of sexual abuse, murders and attacks on campus, etc......why would scholarship athletes look at a Big10 school with a brand name, good academic program, supportive fan base, great campus, and nice facilities a look? Yeah, they should probably look more into the drug parties at OSU more and trust a skeezy salesman who has had more arrests than just about anyone in his time as a college head coach. Or jump into whatever is happening in Minnesota or Michigan State. Maybe chill in Bama with the guns and drugs since you know you can't busted there. There's always Baylor. And while i'm a diehard Canes fan, let's not talk about the stuff that's happened over the years with former players here either. The world these days has a lot of bad people doing bad things. We don't do enough to punish those who do, so more and more push the limit every year. It's on every campus, in every program and every corner of the world. These kids choose programs based on the current status of the program, current coaches, and current opportunities. Kids don't live in the past. If they did, Miami would be Top 10 every year regardless of current staff and product on the field.

**** Penn State. Scum of the earth. Worst fans in sports. Even worse people.

I will forever hate pedo state, but I must admit I wasn't happy to see Justin Fields back on the market. Dude is easily the best QB in this class and apparently is now picking between UF, FSU, and Auburn. Don't ever want to face that kid.

Change your handle , ....and your tampon

Advertisement

Looks like another one is out of the woodwork, and his name is PSU Cane.

When one of your go-to moves is to shīt on the canes to justify overlooking years of little boy rapes in the football showers, then not only are you not a canes fan, but you're one of those JoePa cultists.

GFY and never post here again. You're a proud JoePa worshipping Nittany Lion - NOT a cane.

Looks like another one is out of the woodwork, and his name is PSU Cane.

When one of your go-to moves is to shīt on the canes to justify overlooking years of little boy rapes in the football showers, then not only are you not a canes fan, but you're one of those JoePa cultists.

GFY and never post here again. You're a proud JoePa worshipping Nittany Lion - NOT a cane.

Out of the woodwork and go-to move.....haha, now that's funny. I've been Canes boards for 20 years since the Grassy days and this was the first time i ever referenced that. I'm the same guy who sat in Beaver Stadium with a Ken Dorsey jersey on when Miami came to town. And if you knew anything about me, you would have known that i thought JoePa should have been gone many years before he actually was ousted for the scandal. But you don't.....you know nothing, like so many other tunnel vision driven fans in who don't care about the conversation at hand, completely skewing it on way in order to bash others. Call me shocked. It's just that i can easily separate sport/homerism from a discussion on criminal acts and collegiate opportunities for student athletes. So feel free to go fk urself as well....you seem frustrated and maybe it will do you some good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So what exactly is happening at Ped State?

A movie coming out about Joe Paterno and da rest of those sick ****s at Penn State. Croots don't want to be dare when dis movie shows what happened to da children around dare by a corch.

"Croots dont want to be dare when dis movie shows what happened to da children around dare by a corch"

they dont want to be DARE??? are u serious?? lol what the **** is going on in your post dude LOL

Advertisement
Back