Pedo State vs Ole Miss

IMG_1622.jpeg

Y’all already know lol.

Advertisement
Ever notice when we are looking for a head coach, any time it's a guy that can actually call and design plays that work, say a Mike Leach (RIP) or Kiffen, our fans go nuts over how they aren't a good culture fit, or aren't Miami guys? **** it, the next time we need a coach, F this "Culture" or "Miami guy" BS. Get me a coach that can coach at an elite level, and watch what happens at Miami. I don't care if he's from Idaho and has 5 wives. I want points, production, and to win games. I'm sick of us looking like some retarded JV squad.
Yeah, the culture of Miami has been 7-5 and get your doors blown off in ****** bowl game for past 20 years!
Why are we hanging on to THAT culture, I will never know.

Advertisement
The diversity of running game for Ole Miss out of the gun is impressive. Lane does a good of creating inside AND outside opportunities w Dart stretching short edge w pitch plays, it’s not just inside zone inside zone inside zone

Damnit I wish we had Lanes offense
Careful now. You’re in CIS and the death penalty would’ve been here already if he was our coach.

We prefer death by 1,000 runs up the middle here.

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Advertisement
I wish we had a coach that could out scheme the other team. Instead, we have Big Manny Caveman trying to club people to death with his ultra-recruiting and team building, that will never really happen in today's game. Big Manny Caveman needs 10X the talent to beat teams, and he will never have that here, or anywhere.

We hired the wrong guy because we were looking backwards to how things were done a long time ago, instead of looking forward to how things were changing.
No lies told

Advertisement
I watched Dart high school tape for three years as my buddies kid was his main WR at Roy High before Dart transferred to Corner Canyon as senior…so I would see it on hudl…i remember seeing him and telling my friend that as a sophomore in HS he looked better than ANY Miami QB in the room at the time! Watching him today just reminds how ****** we have been in recruiting and developing competent QBs!

I wish we had a coach that could out scheme the other team. Instead, we have Big Manny Caveman trying to club people to death with his ultra-recruiting and team building, that will never really happen in today's game. Big Manny Caveman needs 10X the talent to beat teams, and he will never have that here, or anywhere.

We hired the wrong guy because we were looking backwards to how things were done a long time ago, instead of looking forward to how things were changing.
Even when he has 10x the talent he can’t win consistently enough (see Rutgers, Middle Tenn, GT) and barely survived vs UVA and others.

Advertisement
Lane w quick timeout
What would
meathead Mario do?????

Let clock run to 28, then call timeout
Then call run play and fumble?!

Mario wouldn’t try anything with 2 timeouts and 35 seconds from his own 25 YD line

Advertisement
Back