Pedo State vs Ole Miss

Advertisement
But, but, Lane will leave us. We’ll get the “death penalty” within 3 years.
I wish we had a coach that could out scheme the other team. Instead, we have Big Manny Caveman trying to club people to death with his ultra-recruiting and team building, that will never really happen in today's game. Big Manny Caveman needs 10X the talent to beat teams, and he will never have that here, or anywhere.

We hired the wrong guy because we were looking backwards to how things were done a long time ago, instead of looking forward to how things were changing.

View attachment 276056So Ole Miss beats one ranked team and there are some people acting like this team is a juggernaut. PSU sitting a bunch of guys and I think they are equally overrated.

They beat every single team on their schedule that had comparable talent or lesser talent. That's competent coaching.

They got beat by the two teams on their schedule with literally 15-20 5 stars on the roster.

Ole Miss isn't a juggernaut, but they are very competently coached team.

Advertisement
Oh look Speed option on 4th and 3.. We could do something like that with Jacurri and our backs but we rather run up Cristobal butt on 4th down with game on line.. YES IM STILL SALTY..

Advertisement
They beat every single team on their schedule that had comparable talent and lesser talent. That's competent coaching.

They got beat by the two teams on their schedule with literally 15-20 5 stars on the roster.

Ole Miss isn't a juggernaut, but they are very competently coached team.
Ever notice when we are looking for a head coach, any time it's a guy that can actually call and design plays that work, say a Mike Leach (RIP) or Kiffen, our fans go nuts over how they aren't a good culture fit, or aren't Miami guys? **** it, the next time we need a coach, F this "Culture" or "Miami guy" BS. Get me a coach that can coach at an elite level, and watch what happens at Miami. I don't care if he's from Idaho and has 5 wives. I want points, production, and to win games. I'm sick of us looking like some retarded JV squad.

Ever notice when we are looking for a head coach, any time it's a guy that can actually call and design plays that work, say a Mike Leach (RIP) or Kiffen, our fans go nuts over how they aren't a good culture fit, or aren't Miami guys? **** it, the next time we need a coach, F this "Culture" or "Miami guy" BS. Get me a coach that can coach at an elite level, and watch what happens at Miami. I don't care if he's from Idaho and has 5 wives. I want points, production, and to win games. I'm sick of us looking like some retarded JV squad.
Amen

Advertisement
I wanted Lane over Mario, but what does coming on the board simping Lane do?

Mario is who we have, and he will build a very talented roster.

In this game Penn State has been hurt more by the opt outs.

They have a first round LT opted out, and so far they can't protect the left side with him out. Causing the passing game all sorts of issues.

Their best DL also opted out.
Its entertainment, let people do what they want and you do you, you dont like just skip thread or post..

Also I give zero ***** about opt outs, Gonna enjoy FSU get pounded out also.. but Im sure some wont and will use same excuse :kypowcc:

Advertisement
1703960946985.png

1703961112031.png

Tight Ends!!

That play design? Do you all see that?????

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back