Peace Out

Advertisement
I don't know who banned McGahee and either does Dmoney. When I get home in a few hours I will provide answers. Just calm down. We have no issues with bashing golden so no truth to those rumors.

I might be the same dumb *** who gave me warning points for telling somebody to stfu? How is that insulting somebody? They should change the name to the sensitive Miami board when I first joined their was know rules now look at it

Advertisement
3204840swsw.gif

I don't know who banned McGahee and either does Dmoney. When I get home in a few hours I will provide answers. Just calm down. We have no issues with bashing golden so no truth to those rumors.

Wow my nikka mcgahee and wth smh at dis site

Really? I really like this site. ThomasM and the like are legends on other sites. This is the one place where they are universally scorned, even have their own homoerrotic nickname.

Too bad I just found it out, this place must've been an orgy on ecstasy a few years ago.

Advertisement
Wat is happening?

some gangis2169 guy came in talking about his leet photoshop skills and layering, was disproven immediately by a mod regarding the legitimacy of Duke's mom's comments, mod doesn't ban him, dude gets into it with two regulars who call him out on his ****, they reverse lookup his name and post his photos in mockery, dude threatens them in pm, this cycle continues for a while, someone goes after DMoney, regulars get banned.

If only there was a mod who called out gangis2169 from the start and banned him for his bull****.

Advertisement

so where the f*ck did my "Cops at golden's house" thread go??
My intel was valid and straight to the point, I am not " chucky" from child's play bra.

Wat is happening?

some gangis2169 guy came in talking about his leet photoshop skills and layering, was disproven immediately by a mod regarding the legitimacy of Duke's mom's comments, mod doesn't ban him, dude gets into it with two regulars who call him out on his ****, they reverse lookup his name and post his photos in mockery, dude threatens them in pm, this cycle continues for a while, someone goes after DMoney, regulars get banned.

If only there was a mod who called out gangis2169 from the start and banned him for his bull****.

It was for that gangis2169 schit? That dude was a blatant troll. He tried to reel me in with his lame schtick too.

It's *** how the obvious troll accounts get to go over the top with instigation and and then we lose good long time posters because of it.

Things are bassackwards round here. Someone in charge needs to do the right thing.

Advertisement
Wat is happening?

It was for that gangis2169 schit? That dude was a blatant troll. He tried to reel me in with his lame schtick too.

It's *** how the obvious troll accounts get to go over the top with instigation and and then we lose good long time posters because of it.

Things are bassackwards round here. Someone in charge needs to do the right thing.

It was him and then I also posted a picture of Glacava, another troll who instigates crap but doesn't get dealt with.

Look how long it took them to ban posters like CaneAlmighty.

The mopes crap was old 3 years ago when it started. Guess what, we were right. Can't help that you ride the short yellow bus.

The slurpers stuff is getting old. How many people here support Golden?
stick around to bash the slurps but he is right the mods have went out of control. Warning points is bull**** I cant even post a thread because of the mods went sensitive and made this a piece board

Wat is happening?

It was him and then I also posted a picture of Glacava, another troll who instigates crap but doesn't get dealt with.

Or that mutt kevin, he is still porsting... smh

Wat is happening?

Lol nice username.

Advertisement
Back